What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

(edited)

Pretty good, pricey I might add, nice ambience... dancers come I think every hourly ...there is history behind this Angmoh Thai restaurant  ... completely different from Sinpopo which is very retro look and quite noisy (maybe weekend)  

Angmo thai restaurant? Is the food good?

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Thai food I like Yingthai Palace at Purvis Street though I've not eaten there for quiet awhile already so not sure if standard is still there. Can be pricey though.

Pretty good, pricey I might add, nice ambience... dancers come I think every hourly ...there is history behind this Angmoh Thai restaurant  ... completely different from Sinpopo which is very retro look and quite noisy (maybe weekend)  

• Praise 4

you never visit Jim Thomson in BKK? they sell many things other than food [laugh]

Hypersonic

worth to put in more calories for old times sake

ð

Won't taste original unless they use the glass that is washed in the same bucket of water as the other used glasses.
  • Praise 4

Won't taste original unless they use the glass that is washed in the same bucket of water as the other used glasses.

Hahaha

last time really is " save water " method of washing  [laugh]

• Praise 9

Thai food I like Yingthai Palace at Purvis Street though I've not eaten there for quiet awhile already so not sure if standard is still there. Can be pricey though.

oh yeah !!! Before the influx of restaurants, this is the place to go for good authentic Thai food ...... Same like you, I think i haven't stepped in for at least 10 years liao ..... I loved the Olive Fried Rice ! 

With young kids in tow, all these Thai/Indian restaurants are out .... 

worth to put in more calories for old times sake

• Praise 4

Actually the person whom started this must have had a very clever idea in mind to use a naughty name to come up with something cool and clean and with peranakan flavours; Sin Po Po Bar was like a landmark in the old days

Huh! Sin Po Po lap sap bar got dessert!

• Praise 3

Indian food from my favourite Indian restaurant, Anglo Indian (Marina One).

This garlic Naan is esp tasty n nicely done. Sorry didn’t take many pics. I strongly recommend this place n there is a good range of alcohol as well. Butter chicken (see pic) n Fish Masala is among the better dishes.

post-48108-0-35477700-1551833007_thumb.jpeg

post-48108-0-90239400-1551833032_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 23

Supersonic

Breakfast today, at TPY Lorong 1. Chey Sua carrot cake and Teochew handmade pau - took a bite before I took a pic

post-17237-0-62601000-1551838873_thumb.jpeg

post-17237-0-30006800-1551838883_thumb.jpeg

post-17237-0-02176000-1551838892_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 18

Breakfast today, at TPY Lorong 1. Chey Sua carrot cake and Teochew handmade pau - took a bite before I took a pic

Haha your taste bud n mine the same, I also like this 2 esp the carrot cake which is really good but have a long wait.

For the pau, whilst this is good, I think the Tanjong Rhu one even better!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3