What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

Your quack rice looks very delicious, from where ah? 

Chuan kee. Got 2 in singapore. Ghim moh (original) and Chong pang FC.

Braised duck is just braised duck, sorta taste largely the same. But i like their chilli, rice and their whole package.

Their soup is nice also if u are eating there.

Chuan kee. Got 2 in singapore. Ghim moh (original) and Chong pang FC.

Braised duck is just braised duck, sorta taste largely the same. But i like their chilli, rice and their whole package.

Their soup is nice also if u are eating there.

Ghim moh food centre? Will look out for it next time i go there.  ^_^

Ghim moh food centre? Will look out for it next time i go there.  ^_^

haha very easy to find.

It has a damn long queue during meal times. It's at the row of stalls facing the coffeeshop. 

If got only queue of 2-3 people can laugh already...

ENG'S Char Siew Wantan Mee breakfast.

Burger King's Rendang Double Beef set (Special NDP Promo at $5.40)

post-34737-0-68519300-1564635786_thumb.jpg

post-34737-0-26057400-1564635820_thumb.jpg

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 15

haha very easy to find.

It has a damn long queue during meal times. It's at the row of stalls facing the coffeeshop. 

If got only queue of 2-3 people can laugh already...

Few stalls there always have long queue de, the fried hokkien mee stall also have long long queue, the other time when i was there, wanted to eat this stall but queue too long, too hungry cannot wait. Lol.

Edited by 13177

Kam sia very the muchie. [:)] No wonder I didn't see any Norway (and Scotland) Salmon at Giant recently, but smaller one from Tasmania!

dCfMQO9.jpg

Si0PCiE.jpg

Bought a <3Kg one but yet to try it. Look much less fatty than Salmon from the Northern Hampshire. Maybe will have bake Salmon tonight. [:)]

Haha, fortunately not from the Northern Hampshire! It saves you the worry!

• Praise 1

Kam sia very the muchie. [:)] No wonder I didn't see any Norway (and Scotland) Salmon at Giant recently, but smaller one from Tasmania!

dCfMQO9.jpg

Si0PCiE.jpg

Bought a <3Kg one but yet to try it. Look much less fatty than Salmon from the Northern Hampshire. Maybe will have bake Salmon tonight. [:)]

Tasmania salmon should be farming one right?

Tasmania salmon should be farming one right?

haha norwegian is also farmed one lah.

Wild caught is expensive +++. 

Unless u actually go catch it yourself, i also won't pay the premium for it.

Few stalls there always have long queue de, the fried hokkien mee stall also have long long queue, the other time when i was there, wanted to eat this stall but queue too long, too hungry cannot wait. Lol.

Fried hokkien mee? Don't recall any prominent hokkien mee stall in that FC from my recollection.

The stores at Ghim Moh with long queues are

i) Jiu Jiang roast meat

ii) Chuan Kee

iii) Hakka yong tau foo

iv) old uncle CKT stall

v) the Mui fan/horfun stall

vi) Prawn noodle soup stall

There are some other stalls like the chee kueh, the hainanese chicken rice stall, the carrot cake stall also which are fairly popular.

Fried hokkien mee? Don't recall any prominent hokkien mee stall in that FC from my recollection.

i) Jiu Jiang roast meat

ii) Chuan Kee

iii) Hakka yong tau foo

iv) old uncle CKT stall

There are some other stalls like the chee kueh, the hainanese chicken rice stall, the carrot cake stall also which are fairly popular.

Ghim moh market has become the atas market cater to the holland, bukit timah and ulu panda estates, many drive big car there on weekend   :D

Ghim moh market has become the atas market cater to the holland, bukit timah and ulu panda estates, many drive big car there on weekend   :D

The wet market items are cheaper than clementi or bt timah market. West coast market is also popular for this reason.

There is this Chinese beef seller there selling aussie steak cuts in the wet market. Very long queue on wkends.

i) Jiu Jiang roast meat

ii) Chuan Kee

iii) Hakka yong tau foo

iv) old uncle CKT stall

No long queue fried hokkien mee in your recollection? Let me go and confirm again when i go there.  [:p]  Or maybe the carrot cake or CKT stall also sell fried hokkien mee?  [:/]

No long queue fried hokkien mee in your recollection? Let me go and confirm again when i go there.  [:p]  Or maybe the carrot cake or CKT stall also sell fried hokkien mee?  [:/]

I don't go often since i moved out lah. So my info not the most updated.

Just that i used to go often in my schooling years and when i stayed in clementi.

Nope the other 2 stalls sell purely those items.