What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

My helper made this for me for lunch today - Sasame crusted tuna, peas and stir fried soba with veggies

Wah your helper sibei power bro  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

White Fungus Chicken Soup at Bukit Timah Hawker Center.

UykA6U4.jpg

cuFpSLR.jpg

First time in my life I encountered seller reminding me that their soup is very bland...

It turn out that the soup has no artificial flavoring / msg, so that you can taste the flavor of the fungus, drumlet, red dates and even small dried scallops in it. I like! [thumbsup]

And at $4 for the soup, there is nothing else I can fault. Reminder: it is really not too salty nor sweet, so not for those who like 重口味。

• Praise 22

UykA6U4.jpg

cuFpSLR.jpg

First time in my life I encountered seller reminding me that their soup is very bland...

It turn out that the soup has no artificial flavoring / msg, so that you can taste the flavor of the fungus, drumlet, red dates and even small dried scallops in it. I like! [thumbsup]

Mutton soup there yummy too

• Praise 6

I like it wet. Yeah had the beef brisket double patty last week.

Do try their cuban fries. Its that good.

I find that their bottom bun will always be drenched. But their pulled beef really quite good. No need any chilli sauce.

• Praise 2

Was at Golden Mile Complex so had dinner and walk the 2nd level Thai emporium :

Dinner - Green Curry Chicken Fried Rice, Seafood Kway Teow, Garlic and Pepper Pork Shoulder, Red Ruby and Lemongrass Drink.

Banana fritters from stall next to the Emporium.

post-34737-0-56660500-1566479706_thumb.jpg

post-34737-0-76087100-1566479801_thumb.jpg

post-34737-0-14238600-1566479828_thumb.jpg

post-34737-0-40718500-1566479947_thumb.jpg

• Praise 17

UykA6U4.jpg

cuFpSLR.jpg

And at $4 for the soup, there is nothing else I can fault. Reminder: it is really not too salty nor sweet, so not for those who like éå£å³ãð

I like soup that is not heavy taste. White fungus chicken soup? Never see before le. I only see black fungus chicken soup.
  • Praise 3

I like soup that is not heavy taste. White fungus chicken soup? Never see before le. I only see black fungus chicken soup.

Nothing special. It's just thought that black fungus has more medicinal properties.

My mum uses white only.

She says it's better lol.

• Praise 1

Nothing special. It's just thought that black fungus has more medicinal properties.

My mum uses white only.

She says it's better lol.

Outside usually uses black fungus lo.

Outside usually uses black fungus lo.

If u add white fungus, it will thicken up the chicken soup. So u either add very little or accept the soup thickens up. 

Not really sure how the cantonese desserts do it though.

White fungus is supposedly good for lungs.

Black is for artery disease lol

I prefer white also. Since i mostly take it in soups. I prefer to eat mushrooms instead of black fungus if just normal stir fry cooking or if braised.

• Praise 1

I find that their bottom bun will always be drenched. But their pulled beef really quite good. No need any chilli sauce.

Wah erotic man. Bottom/Bun wet wet?

post-87300-0-41367700-1566535682_thumb.jpg

Out of sync, my dinner last night.

No bad not bad!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10