What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

Tian Tian Chicken Rice from Maxwell. 

First time eating but I find it average only n at $5 for this plate, it’s priced rather on the high side. I see more tourists in the queue than locals. 

4ADE111C-B108-4C70-919F-6EBF0237B6ED.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 16
  • Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Testing testing... My lunch on last Saturday, sponsored by Infiniti Singapore. 😊

lDtoEwk.jpg

How's the food ya? 

15 minutes ago, TameDriver said:

Yes.  Don't understand why so slow.   Anyway, not likely to just drive there for it.  I find the nonya chendol stall at whampoa & old airport road fc just as good.  

When i was at whampoa and old airport fc, saw no long queue at the stall de, but still see quite few people buying this chendol la. Is this chendol really that nice?

15 minutes ago, Spring said:

First time eating but I find it average only n at $5 for this plate, it’s priced rather on the high side. I see more tourists in the queue than locals. 

Portion esp the rice so little? Dont remember the taste and portion from this chicken rice stall, think i only ate two times before so far?!

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Portion esp the rice so little? Dont remember the taste and portion from this chicken rice stall, think i only ate two times before so far?!

Rice portion is standard, maybe looks less in the pic. The chicken is boneless so that's a plus point but taste is really like any other chicken rice. Previous week Sunday Times food critic Wong Ah Yoke had voted Tian Tian as the best chicken rice in Singapore! 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

When i was at whampoa and old airport fc, saw no long queue at the stall de, but still see quite few people buying this chendol la. Is this chendol really that nice?

Old Amoy stall not related to  nonya chendol stalls which have branches in whampoa & old airport road food centres.

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

How's the food ya? 

The food is better than the other events, and the presentation (dialogue session) was very interesting too. Well done team.👍

Honestly, some of us are worried if we would become avatar after consuming the blue rice...🤣🤣

• Praise 5

On 2/25/2019 at 8:39 PM, therock said:

Finally a new thread... 

FYI, there's a good Jap place, recently opened:
http://kanpai.com.sg/

Good food and service too...

post-173193-0-43203500-1551098372_thumb.jpg

Wasei, picture upside down but still looks nicely grilled.

😂

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Spring said:

4ADE111C-B108-4C70-919F-6EBF0237B6ED.jpeg

This store is for tourists  as you said.

• Praise 4