What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

9 minutes ago, Spring said:

Western food from Old Airport. $7 for chicken chop though I heard the pork chop is nicer. Quite good😋 n portion is generous. 

I like their pork chop, the meat is nice with garlic sauce.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

25 minutes ago, Spring said:

Western food from Old Airport. $7 for chicken chop though I heard the pork chop is nicer. Quite good😋 n portion is generous. 

BFDB0B67-A782-4D20-86B0-0EAA208AE4BC.jpeg

Yes, I prefer the pork chop.

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Tohto said:

Yes, I prefer the pork chop.

Their style of cooking the pork chop cannot be find in other western food stall in sg de.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Spring said:

BFDB0B67-A782-4D20-86B0-0EAA208AE4BC.jpeg

asked for garlic sauce, makes a world of diff

• Praise 6

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Count-Bracula said:

Walked to Tanjong Pagar NTUC upstair, looking for YTF but cannot find so end up eating fish soup. Not bad! 

Oh ya . . Got bitter gourd, very tasty. Cannot detect msg in soup.

IMG_20190909_114925.jpg

YTF is last row facing toilet.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Walked to Tanjong Pagar NTUC upstair, looking for YTF but cannot find so end up eating fish soup. Not bad! 

Oh ya . . Got bitter gourd, very tasty. Cannot detect msg in soup.

Not easy to find fish soup dont have msg de. Often either the soup have msg or the fish have msg or both also full of msg lo. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Othello said:

i only know its called ba-lu-ku since young 😄

When you knock your head against something, you get ba-lu-ku, because the swell is like duku!🤣

Ba-lu-ku is actually the Malay word Buah Duku, which has thicker skin and the fruits are mostly slightly bigger. This duku langsat is a cross between duku and langsat, which has thinner skin than duku, the thicker than that of langsat. They are harvested in loose form just like duku, whereas langsat is harvested in bunches, like grapes.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 5

Amk 724, he said beach road and my ytf mee suan (the sauce I mixed) are the best. He easy to 骗。😀

15680241803004866058907456295623.jpg

Edited by Cloud9
  • Praise 15

First time having chicken rice from Yu Kee Duck Rice (yes, it is not a typo). @Lala81 can you tell if it is from Yu Kee if I didn't mention it? OK the taste and texture is just average, nothing special.

TAxGxqs.jpg

• Praise 17

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

Not easy to find fish soup dont have msg de. Often either the soup have msg or the fish have msg or both also full of msg lo. 😂

Oh I see but the fried shallots they gave very little. ☹️

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1