What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

Simple dinner. Think first time eat this seasonal vegetable...田七菜。OC just simmered in some soup stock.

Found some info on the net.

田七菜 is Anredera cordifolia commonly known as Madeira vine, originated from South America.  

It is known as 落葵薯 in Taiwan and China.
In Malaysia, it grows vigorously in Cameron Highlands as a greens   But soon it gets wild and becomes a noxious weed.  For the sake of marketing this wildly grown liana, the local farmers named it 田七菜,  as its aerial tubers are similar to Panax notoginseng's, the real 田七, an invaluable herb.  

Farmers! Haha.

http://ongrizinal-recipe.blogspot.com/2011/07/stir-fried-madeira-vine-experimental.html?m=1

IMG_20190919_185318-01.jpeg

IMG_20190919_115253-01.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 18

Dinner at Tampines Mall Kopitiam

Roast Paradise

So far the best char siew and roast to me. Char Siew melts in the mouth type and roasted pork tasty, tender but super crispy skin (crackling).

Just sharing. No relation to stall.

Jin ho jiak😋🤤👍

20190919_201854_resize_0.jpg

20190919_201815_resize_70.jpg

20190919_201757_resize_99.jpg

20190919_201412_resize_34.jpg

20190919_201401_resize_96.jpg

• Praise 19

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

It was from Kampung food court at UniSIM. I am not aware that they also operate under my Kampung chicken rice. Anyway, have to say their Sambal chilli is good. Loving it. 

That sambal is usually for their 河粉 with roast chicken. Yup it's good. But bit heaty so I don't eat it often. 

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Dinner at Tampines Mall Kopitiam

Roast Paradise

So far the best char siew and roast to me. Char Siew melts in the mouth type and roasted pork tasty, tender but super crispy skin (crackling).

Just sharing. No relation to stall.

Jin ho jiak😋🤤👍

Roast paradise really expanding. Yup its one of my favorite char siew. 

• Praise 4

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Roast paradise really expanding. Yup its one of my favorite char siew. 

Frankly, not heard or took notice of them. First time trying cos cannot resist the char siew calling out to me to come eat them.😂😂

This one came from Old Airport Road HC.  Over there i only take fried oyster, fried big intestines and Chuan's pork satay.

Boring person. Not adventurous. I usually go back to places when i gian that dish. Headache. Sometimes can eat the same daily for weeks until the stall seller ask "not tired of eating the same?" He should be happy hor instead of asking.😤😅😅

Hazy days. Migraine and eyes stung. 

Take care all. Breathe selectively. More when indoors, less once outdoors.😳

Kidding 

Safe ride

Cheers 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

Frankly, not heard or took notice of them. First time trying cos cannot resist the char siew calling out to me to come eat them.😂😂

This one came from Old Airport Road HC.  Over there i only take fried oyster, fried big intestines and Chuan's pork satay.

Boring person. Not adventurous. I usually go back to places when i gian that dish. Headache. Sometimes can eat the same daily for weeks until the stall seller ask "not tired of eating the same?" He should be happy hor instead of asking.😤😅😅

Hazy days. Migraine and eyes stung. 

Take care all. Breathe selectively. More when indoors, less once outdoors.😳

Kidding 

Safe ride

Cheers 

Look like no queue. At old airport market,  sometimes the queue quite long.

6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Look like no queue. At old airport market,  sometimes the queue quite long.

Yes, i was the 2nd person in the queue then and no one behind me. 

Seriously, din know where their stall at Old Airport HC and did not try their roasted meats then.

Paiseh.

My bad. Was just told by my cousin that their Old Airport Rd stall is still there and this one at TM is their 2nd stall.

🤤highly recommended if u like melt in the mouth Char Siew and Roasted Pork with crackling crisp crisp.

Saw they have rose essence soy chicken but did not try it.

Not easy to maintain well wrapped body. This kinda make it easier 😋😂😂😂

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 4

14 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Yes, i was the 2nd person in the queue then and no one behind me. 

Seriously, din know where their stall at Old Airport HC and did not try their roasted meats then.

Paiseh.

My bad. Was just told by my cousin that their Old Airport Rd stall is still there and this one at TM is their 2nd stall.

🤤highly recommended if u like melt in the mouth Char Siew and Roasted Pork with crackling crisp crisp.

Saw they have rose essence soy chicken but did not try it.

Not easy to maintain well wrapped body. This kinda make it easier 😋😂😂😂

Safe ride

Cheers

Old airport market is corner store a few store away from the famous lor mee.

• Praise 3

24 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Issit nice? the coffeeshop near police station or near the paint store.

near the paint shop. not bad, chicken soft and tender and got salted fish, chao tar part very crispy.

• Praise 3