X16D9Xh.jpg

wah u order royal rumble

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4

3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Nasi Lemak at Adam Road Hawker Center. Nice! [thumbsup]

LBaUjFr.jpg

X16D9Xh.jpg

He gave up his dream to be a pilot to carry on with his father's nasi lemak business. So, the sacrifice is justified?!

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Fitvip said:

He gave up his dream to be a pilot to carry on with his father's nasi lemak business. So, the sacrifice is justified?!

he have not trained as apilot, so maybe not so "ai wan"

• Praise 1

15 hours ago, Lala81 said:

wah u order royal rumble

Sharp eye! (to compare my set with the signboard). Actually what I wanted to try was the chicken wing, Kuning fish and Othar, but the 'Full House' and 'Royal Flush' do not have Kuning, so no choice went for the most expensive set, but have to say not a bad choice.[nod]

13 hours ago, steveluv said:

Wah lau really craving for nasi lemak now but here don’t have

Make this a must try for your next home trip, this weekend or next?

12 hours ago, Fitvip said:

OK, here is a mini review. Overall I give it 7/10.

Rice: The coconut fragrance is just nice for me (not too overwhelming nor too mild). The Basmati rice is very well cooked, not soggy nor too hard. (9/10)

Chili: Not as spicy as I have wanted but instead a little on the sweet side of the scale. Still I would say it is above average. (7.5/10)

Egg: Well, can tell from just looking at it that it was deep fried, oily and do not have the crispy texture around the edge. Not to my liking. (3.5/10)

Chicken Wing: The crispy batter make a lot of different! The meat is lightly marinated and quite tender, but size is quite small. (8.5/10)

Ikan Bilis: They uses the smaller size anchovies which make it crispier and less "tough", but it is a little over-fried. (7/10)

Kuning fish: Fresh, suitably marinated and not overcooked, but size is quite small. (6.5/10)

Begedil (Potato patty): Average in taste and texture. (7/10)

Otar: On the soft side, but still quite ok for me. (7/10)

Do take note of its operating hours and off days.

XRZpMbF.jpg

• Praise 16

38 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Sharp eye! (to compare my set with the signboard). Actually what I wanted to try was the chicken wing, Kuning fish and Othar, but the 'Full House' and 'Royal Flush' do not have Kuning, so no choice went for the most expensive set, but have to say not a bad choice.[nod]

Make this a must try for your next home trip, this weekend or next?

OK, here is a mini review. Overall I give it 7/10.

Rice: The coconut fragrance is just nice for me (not too overwhelming nor too mild). The Basmati rice is very well cooked, not soggy nor too hard. (9/10)

Chili: Not as spicy as I have wanted but instead a little on the sweet side of the scale. Still I would say it is above average. (7.5/10)

Egg: Well, can tell from just looking at it that it was deep fried, oily and do not have the crispy texture around the edge. Not to my liking. (3.5/10)

Chicken Wing: The crispy batter make a lot of different! The meat is lightly marinated and quite tender, but size is quite small. (8.5/10)

Ikan Bilis: They uses the smaller size anchovies which make it crispier and less "tough", but it is a little over-fried. (7/10)

Kuning fish: Fresh, suitably marinated and not overcooked, but size is quite small. (6.5/10)

Begedil (Potato patty): Average in taste and texture. (7/10)

Otar: On the soft side, but still quite ok for me. (7/10)

Do take note of its operating hours and off days.

XRZpMbF.jpg

You are a good reviewer for car, now also good reviewer for food.

For kuning fish, so far I cannot find any store the standard close to the Hougang Lorong Ah Soo hawker center 一流香 nasi lemak store.

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1