What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

41 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Me think is no have half chicken,  the stall maybe help you "eat" some before serving to you..  [:p][laugh][laugh]

Where is this stall ah,  must pay attention next time.  -_-

Beach road HC B1. I like the rice QQ (ordered 1 extra plate to share) and the normal chicken soup though the chicken not enough 😜

Edited by Cloud9
  • Praise 4

48 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Me think is no have half chicken,  the stall maybe help you "eat" some before serving to you..  [:p][laugh][laugh]

Where is this stall ah,  must pay attention next time.  -_-

actually if like chicken breast, the stallowners usually like these customers. 
Sometimes for 925 chicken rice, if u go late and they no longer have half chicken, they offer u double chicken breast haha [:p] Can see all the chicken breasts left behind...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

That also happened at some duck stall, they will keep aside some breast meat when they 'ki kou', maybe they scared ppl waste food 😅

Hard to look out cos they chopped inside cannot see

Edited by Cloud9
  • Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

Beach road HC B1. I like the rice QQ (ordered 1 extra plate to share) and the normal chicken soup though the chicken not enough 😜

8 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

That also happened at some duck stall, they will keep aside some breast meat when they 'ki kou', maybe they scared ppl waste food 😅

Hard to look out cos they chopped inside cannot see

Ok lah, as long you eat liao happy can liao, no need think too much....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
On 10/5/2019 at 5:19 PM, Dleodleo said:

Salad bar and drink in Javier.  We sat very long, eat slowly.  Nobody chase us out.  Not crowded.  Aircon is cold though.

IMG_2019-10-05_17-17-46.JPG

i kinda miss the old ponderosa and sizzler, main course with free flow of salad bar.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

actually if like chicken breast, the stallowners usually like these customers. 
Sometimes for 925 chicken rice, if u go late and they no longer have half chicken, they offer u double chicken breast haha [:p] Can see all the chicken breasts left behind...

Chicken breast is no no for me.

• Praise 2

9 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

Beach road, nice but somehow the portion don't looks like half chicken. The breast part which I like most seems little 

IMG_20191006_123129.jpg

My favourite chicken stall. If i want roast chicken, i always call in to order. 

Ya, their half chicken portion a little small but i think is due to the smaller size chicken they sell.

If you want bigger portion, go to the stall that sells curry chicken noodle. Their portion bigger. They sell normal chicken rice too.

• Praise 10

Just now, Adrianli said:

My favourite chicken stall. If i want roast chicken, i always call in to order. 

Ya, their half chicken portion a little small but i think is due to the smaller size chicken they sell.

If you want bigger portion, go to the stall that sells curry chicken noodle. Their portion bigger. They sell normal chicken rice too.

Which stall at Beach Road?  Is it the hawker centre?

• Praise 3

Since now cannot visit Hong Kong, decided to try 鲜奶炖蛋白steam milk with egg white to try.

Very 疗愈 making this at midnight. Not bad I would say, and not so sweet since can control sugar level.

652C4BEB-A0B8-4BD2-AE21-BB451B47D642.jpeg

622116A5-802B-4538-B884-874E74347A99.jpeg

• Praise 22

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Yesterday dinner. 

HGLUUoh.jpg

That's fu zhu? how come curled up one. Thought it comes in a small sheet

↡ Advertisement