What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

40 minutes ago, zipping said:

Had lunch w a buddy and he suggested tis dish again.....

IMG_20191012_122809_583.thumb.jpg.c64fa45a25d4482caa793f14f9a682ed.jpg

no gimmicks right ? Some zichar stall got *, when I asked - total bill must be above a certain amount. I like this stall's fried rice. And the PRC assistants also quite friendly and not pushy

• Praise 7

8 minutes ago, Othello said:

no gimmicks right ? Some zichar stall got *, when I asked - total bill must be above a certain amount. I like this stall's fried rice. And the PRC assistants also quite friendly and not pushy

Nope....no gimmicks. I just ordered e fish head n 2 plate of rice fr them. Ya, staff friendly n not pushy.

• Praise 6

Seems like I was not well these few weeks and had nothing to post.

Was at Funan this evening and came upon this Korean eatery. Not bad! I even recommended those in the long Q what to order and they could not wait for their turns.

WAH! Very nice ahh! After so long of not eating well. Best seafood pancake in the Galaxy. 🤔

IMG_20191012_203309.jpg

IMG_20191012_203332.jpg

IMG_20191012_203402.jpg

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 20

7 hours ago, Asicskk said:

self cook lettuce with slice batang fish

IMG_20191012_131742.jpg

When I cook fish soup, I make sure the soup is bubbling on high heat then throw in the fish (best at room temperature and not cold from the chiller) Stir for 10-15 secs and serve. Fish if over cooked will not be nice. Haha! I see Amoy Piow Ji uncle cooks this way, I copy cat. Meow!

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 3

32 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

When I cook fish soup, I make sure the soup is bubbling on high heat then throw in the fish (best at room temperature and not cold from the chiller) Stir for 10-15 secs and serve. Fish if over cooked will not be nice. Haha! I see Amoy Piow Ji uncle cooks this way, I copy cat. Meow!

I used to patronise the 標记. It's my favourite. But their fire very big....our home fire not as strong. So timing may be different.

• Praise 6

48 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

I used to patronise the 標记. It's my favourite. But their fire very big....our home fire not as strong. So timing may be different.

標记 can only go on Sat, got more time to Q.

Their fish soup very delicious. 

• Praise 4

3 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Seems like I was not well these few weeks and had nothing to post.

Was at Funan this evening and came upon this Korean eatery. Not bad! I even recommended those in the long Q what to order and they could not wait for their turns.

WAH! Very nice ahh! After so long of not eating well. Best seafood pancake in the Galaxy. 🤔

Your flu/cold still not yet recover ah? Or you are unwell somewhere? Better take care, rest well and also try to eat well. Most importantly think positive. 😄

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Your flu/cold still not yet recover ah? Or you are unwell somewhere? Better take care, rest well and also try to eat well. Most importantly think positive. 😄

Thanks ahh bro. This bout of flu makes me very tired both physically and mentally. Not eating well until a day or two ago. Lucky my colleague back from leave, 2 weeks of slogging alone . .  sick.

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Thanks ahh bro. This bout of flu makes me very tired both physically and mentally. Not eating well until a day or two ago. Lucky my colleague back from leave, 2 weeks of slogging alone . .  sick.

Must be the heavy work loan which delay your recovery la. If not you should have recovered liao. If possible take a day or two leave next week to rest at home lo. 😂

It is really super sian to be unwell for long period and yet still need to continue to go work, cannot rest and eat well. Speedy recovery soon.

• Praise 4

Wanted to make waffles for breakfast. Bought a waffle maker yesterday and got my cast iron waffle pan delivered to me last night but but but .......... forgot to buy waffle mix. Sheeeesh! 😁

• Haha! 10

31 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Wanted to make waffles for breakfast. Bought a waffle maker yesterday and got my cast iron waffle pan delivered to me last night but but but .......... forgot to buy waffle mix. Sheeeesh! 😁

You can male waffles for tea break later lo. Lol.

• Haha! 1

On 10/12/2019 at 12:07 PM, Cloud9 said:

Tomatoes and cucumber oat porridge with steamed minced pork egg and a little tou choo

IMG_20191012_120401.jpg

home cooked?  Looks good.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2