What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Ownself cooked ownself home cooked simple dinner. 😋

0934A6CE-42CD-45AF-8889-970E9F59DF71.jpeg

Hehe....so still got any ownself left after cooking? Oops....kidding ya

Oftentimes home cooked nicer cos can put whatever ingredients one like to eat more of plus vegetables washed clean clean, msg no no etc.

Healthy too. Thanks for sharing....

photo only😅, not food.😂😂

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Lunch - Chicken Rice at LYP 

Dinner - Fish n Chips at CV. Fish fillet surprisingly tender inside and batter nicely crispy. Finished down with piping hot teh halia. A satisfying warm meal. 

20191013_202342_resize_22.jpg

20191013_202332_resize_7.jpg

20191013_202319_resize_36.jpg

20191013_202642_resize_15.jpg

• Praise 21

2 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Hehe....so still got any ownself left after cooking? Oops....kidding ya

Oftentimes home cooked nicer cos can put whatever ingredients one like to eat more of plus vegetables washed clean clean, msg no no etc.

Healthy too. Thanks for sharing....

photo only😅, not food.😂😂

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Very true la, home cooked food can anyhow cook, put anyhow ingredients and most importantly is more healthy than outside food. 😂

• Praise 4

7 hours ago, Dleodleo said:

home cooked?  Looks good.

Yes, tastes good too. This is my “signature” chapalang oat porridge, suka I put and I always add many tomatoes. Sometimes I put minced pork balls, sliced pork or fish and it will be a One pot meal. 

Edited by Cloud9
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

11 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Wanted to make waffles for breakfast. Bought a waffle maker yesterday and got my cast iron waffle pan delivered to me last night but but but .......... forgot to buy waffle mix. Sheeeesh! 😁

make you own waffles mix, YouTube got many formulas 😁

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

make you own waffles mix, YouTube got many formulas 😁

No flour. 😕

Got baking soda, baking powder, eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla extract but no flour.

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Haha! 8

53 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

Yes, tastes good too. This is my “signature” chapalang oat porridge, suka I put and I always add many tomatoes. Sometimes I put minced pork balls, sliced pork or fish and it will be a One pot meal. 

How to cook?  Boil the ingredients with water and add some salt?  I'll try this weekend. 😄😄

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Dleodleo said:

How to cook?  Boil the ingredients with water and add some salt?  I'll try this weekend. 😄😄

Yes boil only, my husband and I like it but you may not. it’s quick and easy and I loves vegetables. The pic I only use 1-2 tbsps of rice (any kind) and 4 tbsps of rolled oats as I want more ingredients then carbo. One thing about the oats, different brand need different time to cook so have to jaga when you first try. Currently I use NTUC brand rolled oat (softer type) and berry rice (harder type). So I boil the rice first till half cooked, add the oats, let it boil awhile, add in 1 tbsp olive oil, tomatoes (I will take out the skins when they come off), meat, other vegetables and chapalang. I add 文东姜 powder as I find it easier to store then fresh ginger. I don’t add salt as the meat or side dish has seasonings already. You can put whatever you want, self home-cooked can be chapalang anyhow and yet nutritious and tasty (my taste la, lol).

• Praise 6

Yesterday I used a almost white corn to cook a simple soup for my boys. WOAH, this has gotta be the bladdy sweetest corn in my life !!!! My son said "sweet like sugar" 

IMG-20191013-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.85088e0d417763709e2f68e1f04f2d29.jpeg

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 14
  • Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Othello said:

Yesterday I used a almost white corn to cook a simple soup for my boys. WOAH, this has gotta be the bladdy sweetest corn in my life !!!! My son said "sweet like sugar" 

Where you buy ah?