What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, Othello said:

from wet market (58 New Upper Changi Road), the young chap says guarantee sweet  :D

He inject glucose inside ah?? Sweet like sugar wor.. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Othello said:

from wet market (58 New Upper Changi Road), the young chap says guarantee sweet  :D

Dont know if it is natural sweet or artificial sweet? Lol. 

41 minutes ago, Wolfverine said:

Killiney Kopitiam @ Serene Center. This outlet quite unique - kopi tiam during the day and craft beer at night! Orh Gao - that is what it is know for the craft beer section!

https://mustsharenews.com/orh-gao-taproom-kopitiam/

Didnt know that Killiney Kopitiam so unique? I would go there one day to see look after my walk in botanic garden. [:p]

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Dont know if it is natural sweet or artificial sweet? Lol. 

Aiya, sure say sweet 1 mah.. I went to so many fruits stall, none will say their fruits not sweet one.. Sure sweet 1..

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

Bought these veg from a local farm located at sungei tengah on Sat morning during their weekend market.

The egg plants and lady fingers were harvested young and tender, a 10 min light steaming with some light soya sauce and pepper, and good to go.

The salad greens and baby cucumber are as fresh as they can get, harvested in the morning before market starts at 9am. No seasoning required, can just eat them as they are. 

Any fresher need to ownself grow liao.[:p][laugh][laugh]

My peasant food, not suitable for 165kg...^_^

rps20191014_151356.jpg

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 17
  • Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Bought these veg from a local farm located at sungei tengah on Sat morning during their weekend market.

The egg plants and lady fingers were harvested young and tender, a 10 min light steaming with some light soya sauce and pepper, and good to go.

The salad greens and baby cucumber are as fresh as they can get, harvested in the morning before market starts at 9am. No seasoning required, can just eat them as they are. 

Any fresher need to ownself grow liao.[:p][laugh][laugh]

My peasant food, not suitable for 165kg...^_^

Kok Fah ? I just googled on them a few days ago. Crowded or not ? The pictures show like wet market crowd [laugh]

• Praise 3

Black pepper chicken rice with broccoli. Tasty seasoned lightly with pepper on tender chicken. Broccoli is cooked just right and got abit of crunch on stem part.

20191014_161223_resize_48.jpg

• Praise 16

7 hours ago, Othello said:

Yesterday I used a almost white corn to cook a simple soup for my boys. WOAH, this has gotta be the bladdy sweetest corn in my life !!!! My son said "sweet like sugar" 

IMG-20191013-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.85088e0d417763709e2f68e1f04f2d29.jpeg

Sweet like daddy lah.

• Praise 7

Kok Fah ? I just googled on them a few days ago. Crowded or not ? The pictures show like wet market crowd [laugh]

Bring your kids, sure like it one.

Last time when my boy young, we follow RC for this kind of trips. We go by coach with all the unkers and aunties on Sunday mornings. Damn noisy all the yada yada! LOL! It was fun!

• Praise 5

Wah knn, I talk head you can tell tail liao... :a-m1212:[laugh][laugh]

They open whole day 9am to 5pm on weekends and ph, so I cannot tell how the crowdw.  But from my own experience,  I was there twice at 9am,  whole place not so crowded,  but by 9.20am the crowd started to come in liao.  Last weekend I was a little late,  reach there 9.30am,  no carpark lot liao,  plus there was a bus load from don't know where went, so the place was quite crowded. 

But the carpark lot althought is free parking,  the turn ard time quite fast,  wait awhile can get liao.  

The crowd there got all types,  got van, got car,  and quite a number of atas conti also. Many ah ma with maid buy like feed one whole army like that.  But the place quite big,  not like wet market need to excuse me excuse me... ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Othello said:

Yesterday I used a almost white corn to cook a simple soup for my boys. WOAH, this has gotta be the bladdy sweetest corn in my life !!!! My son said "sweet like sugar" 

IMG-20191013-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.85088e0d417763709e2f68e1f04f2d29.jpeg

This white corn is very very sweet,  when I saw in SS sure buy it.

I prefer just steam it and eat as snack. Shiok.

After eating this, those double colour type become not so sweet already.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 3

34 minutes ago, Tohto said:

This white corn is very very sweet,  when I saw in SS sure buy it.

I prefer just steam it and eat as snack. Shiok.

After eating this, those double colour type become not so sweet already.

So SS got sell, next time shall look out for it when go SS. 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Black pepper chicken rice with broccoli. Tasty seasoned lightly with pepper on tender chicken. Broccoli is cooked just right and got abit of crunch on stem part.

20191014_161223_resize_48.jpg

Looks delicious, from where le?