What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

19 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Ban Leong wah hoe. 

My favorite dish was the butter prawns. Not shown on picture. Missed out a few dishes as well. A big table really needs a lazy Susan... Back breaking. 

20191018_191118_compress94.jpg

20191018_192219_compress81.jpg

20191018_191946_compress47.jpg

20191018_191606_compress81.jpg

20191018_191541_compress20.jpg

20191018_191538_compress65.jpg

Looks yummy.

End Casaurina road where the popular prata shop is?

If yes, their prawn paste fried chicken mid wings very nice.👍😋

I usually order it with claypot lamb. And finished down with hot homemade barley drink x 2.

Tam jiak.

• Praise 6

58 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Me too! And their prawn paste chicken 😍

Didn't try that as already had crab, lala, prawns, hae zhor, pork Ribs (mainly for kids)

• Haha! 1

Buffet lunch at daughter's graduation ceremony.

3SynHIY.jpg

qyDkhy9.jpg

Have to say the relationship between students and teachers today is very different from my era. The bonding is very strong. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

• Praise 17
  • Haha! 2

14 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

3SynHIY.jpg

qyDkhy9.jpg

Have to say the relationship between students and teachers today is very different from my era. The bonding is very strong. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Congratz bro!

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

WAH the commute everyday for your child ... why never go dunman ha

RVHS the IP is go where? NJC?

10 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Congratz bro!

Thanks bro.

17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

WAH the commute everyday for your child ... why never go dunman ha

RVHS the IP is go where? NJC?

Lucky I work in the west, so I have been her Ahmad (in the morning) for the past 6 years. If her class end late, say at 5pm or later, I will pick her up when I heading home (else she take MRT).  The only problem is when I am traveling, my wife will have to drive them to school. 

She have been eyeing RVHS since her primary school days, and she work hard for it, so we leave it to her. BTW we used to stay in the west when the kids are still in primary school. 

6 full years in RV, year 1 -  4 secondary, year 5 -  6 JC. She will be taking her 'A' Level in another 2 weeks time. Stress... ... 

• Praise 9

Recently opened Lor Mee and Prawn Noodle stall in Mei Chin Market at Mei Ling Street Queenstown. It is very popular and ned to queue.

$2.50 prawn noodle - even though it is cheap doesn't mean its not nice, surprisingly the soup is rich in prawn flavour and has a old school style of taste, simple yet great prawn noodle I will definitely come back for more
nF32cUL.jpg

$2.50 lormee - 2 large pieces of fish and half egg, so its cheap yet generous with the ingredients, gravy is nicely even and taste of stew base and herbs its nice
94sqdix.jpg

• Praise 12

On 10/17/2019 at 11:28 PM, Count-Bracula said:

Bought a pack of 5 NZ Envy apples from ntuc 2-3 days ago. Did not realized it was wrongly labelled until just now. I was not aware and paid at the cashier, a honest mistake some would say.

IMG_20191017_232217.jpg

Where, where? You really make people Envy!🤣[thumbsup]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Thanks bro.

Lucky I work in the west, so I have been her Ahmad (in the morning) for the past 6 years. If her class end late, say at 5pm or later, I will pick her up when I heading home (else she take MRT).  The only problem is when I am traveling, my wife will have to drive them to school. 

She have been eyeing RVHS since her primary school days, and she work hard for it, so we leave it to her. BTW we used to stay in the west when the kids are still in primary school. 

6 full years in RV, year 1 -  4 secondary, year 5 -  6 JC. She will be taking her 'A' Level in another 2 weeks time. Stress... ... 

Congrats! 

Fortunately my days of family cabbie is over. I could clock about 100 km when I reached my office! Now I remain the Mum's cabbie!😁

• Praise 2

Spoiler

Hiya cannot remove the table above. 

Today's chapalang oat porridge. Inside ikan billis stock, Ang gui fish, pumpkin, tomatoes, red capsicum. Seasonings extra virgin olive oil, pepper, ginger powder, fried garlic and a pinch salt on the fillets.

Flower crab came to mind while eating. Any bro/sis knows to handle them before cooking? 

IMG_20191019_123657.jpg

Edited by Cloud9
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 14
  • Haha! 3