What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Birthday dinner. Location decided by daughter.

rps20191020_191953.jpg

happy bday! question is who pay? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

25 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Both, but she is much more stressful than me.

Your daughter or your birthday day? Anyway, Happy Birthday to the 寿星公/寿星婆。[flowerface]

Mine lah.

Went back to Mei Ling Street Market for breakfast again today

Meepok flat yellow noodle
gm067Rc.jpg

Meekia round yellow noodle
uzZjnix.jpg

Fishball soup
FjbvzDK.jpg

This stall had been here for at least 40 years, a Michelin Star stall famous for the chicken legs horfun

Ecx25pb.jpg

• Praise 15

2 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Fresh fresh piping hot Texas chicken and biscuit! 😋🤤

Good Monday morning all. Have a good week and safe ride ya.

20191021_102118_resize_13.jpg

Wa, your breakfast eat until so heavy de? :blink:

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Wa, your breakfast eat until so heavy de? :blink:

Heavy? Hehe just nice for me. Can adjust lunch or have late lunch.

Me admire those who can eat v early in the am like 7am. 

Tam jiak😋

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Heavy? Hehe just nice for me. Can adjust lunch or have late lunch.

Me admire those who can eat v early in the am like 7am. 

Tam jiak😋

Fried chicken as breakfast i find heavy la. Lol. But if eat it as brunch or lunch then still ok la. Those who eat very early usually no choice, cause have to go work very early mah. Some even eat at 6.30am liao. Unless you go work with empty stomach and only eat when you reached your work la.

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Fried chicken as breakfast i find heavy la. Lol. But if eat it as brunch or lunch then still ok la. Those who eat very early usually no choice, cause have to go work very early mah. Some even eat at 6.30am liao. Unless you go work with empty stomach and only eat when you reached your work la.

Yup. True.

Different strokes for different ppl. Office is flexible with meals as long as work gets done on time. 

We are firm believers of the saying, "a hungry man is an angry man" and never talk business just before breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ppl usually distracted or zombie stage till blood, i mean food is on its way to tummy.

😂😂 yada-ing 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

fried beehoon, luncheon meat + sausage etc also heavy mah.  Haha but lots of people eat that for BF every am.

• Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

fried beehoon, luncheon meat + sausage etc also heavy mah.  Haha but lots of people eat that for BF every am.

True la. Maybe those fried beehoon, luncheon meat and sausage common to see people eat as breakfast. But fried chicken as breakfast still like not that common, although fried chicken wing also a common food as breakfast lo. For me eat fried foods for breakfast like a bit heavy. Lol. 

• Praise 2

Wanton Mee from Wah Kee at Amoy Street Food Centre. This stall used to be at Maxwell run by a Cantonese old couple n now taken over by the son n his wife after they moved to Amoy few years back. The char siew is nicely done n so too the wanton n dumpling😋👍

Just too bad the texture of the noodles not “eggy, chewy” type as otherwise, it would have been the perfect wanton noodles👍

A8777013-3D59-400E-8CAB-F5AA3D29BEC2.jpeg

• Praise 19

23 minutes ago, Spring said:

Wanton Mee from Wah Kee at Amoy Street Food Centre. This stall used to be at Maxwell run by a Cantonese old couple n now taken over by the son n his wife after they moved to Amoy few years back. The char siew is nicely done n so too the wanton n dumpling😋👍

Just too bad the texture of the noodles not “eggy, chewy” type as otherwise, it would have been the perfect wanton noodles👍

A8777013-3D59-400E-8CAB-F5AA3D29BEC2.jpeg

I like their char siew but not the wanton and noodle. The noodle they special brought in one. I find them too skinny, texture not so nice. I have yet find a stall that has all the ticks

Edited by Cloud9
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7