What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

8 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

sound like a great soup!!! :a-good:

My whole family like this kind of soup, but must be all cut up into small cubes, plus add Onion to boil together!!!^_^

But yours herbal soup, so mayb onion no match the taste.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I don't really mind onion in soups. I like onion but more for cooked dishes or raw in satay. 

But my kids don't eat, then u know boiled onion gets everywhere in the soup. 

My kids I think eat an acceptable amount of veggies (peas, carrots, raddish, broccoli, peeled asparagus etc) so I don't force them to eat types they dislike. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Lunch - Duck Drumstick Rice. Liked mine sans sauce and not chopped. Oil from the drumstick will drip into rice. Fragrant n tasty. 

20191029_163505.jpg

• Praise 17

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I don't really mind onion in soups. I like onion but more for cooked dishes or raw in satay. 

My kids I think eat an acceptable amount of veggies (peas, carrots, raddish, broccoli, peeled asparagus etc) so I don't force them to eat types they dislike. 

Yah, as long as they are eating your greens and veg, and not shutting it out totally, I will say let them be. My 3 kids dont eat the same veg, only common green they all eat is broccoli... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

39 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

day 1 of 土豆天然料理. [:p]

broke fast with a whey protein shake, follow by the meal, didnt really feel full, so 1 hr later top up with another hard boiled egg, 1 medium size potato and a handful of grapes.

If the whey protein shake can be counted as whole food, so far today I am 100% whole food. :XD:

@13177, nah photo of kang tang...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

rps20191029_171700.jpg

I like this kind, fast to cook good to eat but not myojo noodle ya😋

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

29 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Boil the onion in whole then they won't go everywhere and the soup still has the flavour 

Edited by Cloud9
  • Praise 6

39 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

bojio sia

Bo pian, my back has been acting up these few weeks, and I am cutting down a lot of outdoor activities for now, including dinning out. Almost like a 宅男 now... Will jio you and the rest when I get better.

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cloud9 said:

Sure is fast to cook but I understand no salt and oil (anchovies not sure) were used. It's an acquired taste. Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Bo pian, my back has been acting up these few weeks, and I am cutting down a lot of outdoor activities for now, including dinning out. Almost like a 宅男 now... Will jio you and the rest when I get better.

Take care.💪

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Cloud9 said:

you wont see me posting this or any other food for the next 2 weeks liao, because i having these same thing for the next 14 days.^_^

wait ppl say i recycle makan photos if i post....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

32 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

aiyoh, take care bro, get well soon! I'm joking nia hahaha please get better !

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Yeah just now after nap, my pressure cooker just done. Peanut, raddish, potato pork rib herbal soup for rest of work week lunches. 

Your soup last for so many days? 😂

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Your soup last for so many days? 😂

KNN, he meant he eating the same kind of food for the rest of the work week, not the same pot of soup lah...<_<[laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

aiyoh, take care bro, get well soon! I'm joking nia hahaha please get better !

Aiyah, you gave him mixed signal lah 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3