What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

15 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

Boiled lunch with vinegar and oil. Sprinkle some garlic and seasalt which I bought for baking aka don't waste

sista. That time u said which brand rolled oats is also quite soft (other than NTUC brand)?

Cos I need to top up soon. But NTUC ones currently like not available.

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

It's like is eating fishball noodle soup very healthy? 

It's all determined in the overall context of the diet. 

True also. [:p]

4 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

I started with soft bread mode when I first got the bread machine, but after playing with the recipe, I can achieve similar or very close to the softness using rapid mode, so sticking to it now. 

Add about 10 - 15g rice flour make the bread softer, and instead of 1.5 teaspoon of yeast, I can go down to ~1.2 teaspoon.

For this latest Ham ad Cheese Bread, I do the following:

- Add the cut up ham (total of 3 slices) manually at 30 min mark

- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the bread after starting of the baking cycle (final 30 - 35 min of the 2 hour cycle)

tJSMJRd.jpg

GH1uVqt.jpg

If you prefer crispy cheese crust, add the cheese at 1 hour mark (before baking started). And the result is something like this:

gkVam84.jpg

See the diff? 😊

Master of bread making

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

sista. That time u said which brand rolled oats is also quite soft (other than NTUC brand)?

Cos I need to top up soon. But NTUC ones currently like not available.

Hah most out there are soft types, if I remember correctly are cow head, origins The hard ones I can confirmed lol, harraways and Bob’s red Jill. Those powdery ones are softer and those liap liap ones are harder. Also those written traditional or old fashioned are harder.

image.jpg

• Praise 13

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

I dont eat processed food but i am eating bread everyday, so now then i know i am eating processed food everyday. [:p]

Get a bread machine and 拜 @Carbon82 为师。

• Haha! 4

16 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Get a bread machine and 拜 @Carbon82 为师。

Don't need to advertise for me lah, no commission for you hor... :D

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Own self made bread different from those bread sell outside ah?

My home made bread uses 100% natural ingredient (百分百纯天然无添加), no emulsifier, preservative, trans fat, etc. and I can even reduce the amount of sugar by about 30% from standard recipe, and the same can be done for amount of salt and butter used. Healthy or not?[flowerface][flowerface]

OK to be fair, some ingredient I have used may be preserved stuff as well, such as dried apricot, cranberries, prune, etc.

• Praise 13

Been very busy lately. Here's by breakfast this morning. Economy rice but nothing economical at all 60baht or  $2.70 for 3 dishes 

RtWbtDI.jpg

ql03jL1.jpg

1. Cabbage with mushrooms and egg
2. Lor neng braised egg
3. Green curry chicken with egg plants this one is very delicious 

Overall it’s delicious and piping hot all fresh

• Praise 14

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Don't need to advertise for me lah, no commission for you hor... :D

My home made bread uses 100% natural ingredient (百分百纯天然无添加), no emulsifier, preservative, trans fat, etc. and I can even reduce the amount of sugar by about 30% from standard recipe, and the same can be done for amount of salt and butter used. Healthy or not?[flowerface][flowerface]

OK to be fair, some ingredient I have used may be preserved stuff as well, such as dried apricot, cranberries, prune, etc.

Recently the blueberry quality is very good. I had been making blueberry bread more often. Green tea with blueberry,

• Praise 5

9 hours ago, Wolfverine said:

A bit of overload 😁...

4EFE4737-C4C2-4F8B-9EDE-CF1C89BA0E63.jpeg

5C042810-D9FF-494C-A18B-BC7DA238CB56.jpeg

A11027B1-F316-4BE0-AC59-6B3AE16DEA55.jpeg

78B60505-677D-4162-86F3-1AF9CCDA469E.jpeg

5C88386F-A681-4F93-9F21-13C7AAC88D2F.jpeg

014DB78E-D01B-434B-9568-3BCCEAAE2772.jpeg

Love Japanese BBQ.

All you can eat?

Where and how much?