What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

5 hours ago, Tianmo said:

NZ Envy apples just arrived at SS, $4.99 for a pack of about 8 fruits. 

This is one apple you sld try, one of the best beside the usual rose apples, which also dont come by often. 

The bigger Envy are real good, but the smaller ones sld be just as good. 

@Lala81, you sld give it a shot, different from the usual china fuji. I think your children will love it. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

rps20191107_130815.jpg

OK. Currently still finishing some leftover 3 nz apples for 1.99 offer haha. 

I usually only buy nz apples lah. Cos they are the size I want. Fuji apples is more for when I used to do baked apples dessert. 

Will try 

↡ Advertisement

5 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I have not bought china fuji for a long while already.  My choice would always be NZ Envy, rose, queens, if really all out of season, next choice SA fuji, follow by gala and red delicious. 

Look out for the NZ queens, also very good, but now out of season liao. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

NZ Queens not as sweet compare to rose apple.

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Is NZ ROCKIT apples good? 

Aunty Lucy is selling @50% discount, to Plus and U-Plus Card holders, each pack for $2.95 !

Rose apple is more sweet and crunchy.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2

7 hours ago, Tianmo said:

NZ Envy apples just arrived at SS, $4.99 for a pack of about 8 fruits. 

This is one apple you sld try, one of the best beside the usual rose apples, which also dont come by often. 

The bigger Envy are real good, but the smaller ones sld be just as good. 

@Lala81, you sld give it a shot, different from the usual china fuji. I think your children will love it. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

I like to buy envy apples, they are nicer than other apples.

• Praise 2

7 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I have not bought china fuji for a long while already.  My choice would always be NZ Envy, rose, queens, if really all out of season, next choice SA fuji, follow by gala and red delicious. 

Look out for the NZ queens, also very good, but now out of season liao. [laugh][laugh]

Looks like many dont buy china fuji apples? I still buy them when it is fresh. But i dont buy china vegetables but buy china fruits, funny me. Lol.

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I like to buy envy apples, they are nicer than other apples.

For me I feel rose is better. No rose apples then I buy Envy apple

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Tohto said:

Love Japanese BBQ.

All you can eat?

Where and how much?

Me2... but cannot eat too much as after awhile, gets very jelak. This is in Shinjuku area and cost about SGD90/pax for all-u-can-eat (cheapest option!) - ok pricing considering the meat quality.

• Praise 5

49 minutes ago, Wolfverine said:

Me2... but cannot eat too much as after awhile, gets very jelak. This is in Shinjuku area and cost about SGD90/pax for all-u-can-eat (cheapest option!) - ok pricing considering the meat quality.

OK. Thanks. 

Not in Singapore [:(]

4 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Dinner at PP Sanook Restaurant.

Always like food to be served hot or piping hot. Tasty n filling meal. 

20191107_192411_resize_74.jpg

20191107_192806_resize_88.jpg

20191107_192423_resize_53.jpg

20191107_195256_resize_62.jpg

I too like food piping hot.

But many in my family don't.

Luckily they are not like many Singaporeans, HK and Chinese who when the food arrives will light up cigarettes, maybe to let the food cool.

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Is NZ ROCKIT apples good? 

Aunty Lucy is selling @50% discount, to Plus and U-Plus Card holders, each pack for $2.95 !

The small ones in a tube?  I seriously no know man, I see that at Aunty Lucy often, I think abt 4-5 small fruits in a plastic tube, but never try before. 

With that kind of price, I guess it cannot be no good. Buy one tube try lah, small fruit tho...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

9 hours ago, Tohto said:

For me I feel rose is better. No rose apples then I buy Envy apple

Both also good lah, rose has a very strong fragrance, crispy and sweet, but the fragrance doesnt last, usually half way through only left with the sweet taste.  

Envy doesnt smell that strong, but the fragrance last longer, even left the core still can smell that apple fragrance. 

Queens is sweet and crispy, sweeter than rose and envy. 

So it depends on your personal preference only lah, For me,  I will take all 3, but if I really can only pick one, it will be Envy. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

56 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Both also good lah, rose has a very strong fragrance, crispy and sweet, but the fragrance doesnt last, usually half way through only left with the sweet taste.  

Envy doesnt smell that strong, but the fragrance last longer, even left the core still can smell that apple fragrance. 

Queens is sweet and crispy, sweeter than rose and envy. 

So it depends on your personal preference only lah, For me,  I will take all 3, but if I really can only pick one, it will be Envy. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Bought Queens apple once not impress, will try again.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2