What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

13 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

May be a bit too cooked that most of it is stuck to the shell!

Yeah, yolk not runny. The staffs at this branch is not as good as others. Avoid the Marina Sq branch at all cost.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Lunch yesterday was Mala Xiang Guo at a coffeeshop in Sembawang. Not bad. Constant stream of ppl ordering. But the PRC staff not too friendly and not willing to chit chat with customer or recommend any stuff.

20191228_113116.thumb.jpg.03e76713a6c9b0a7edcd2fb2ea776b6e.jpg

Dinner, wifey do pork with spring onion and ginger and milky vegetable. I do hard boil egg and steam fish. Using frozen halibut with self make sauce. The steam fish didn't taste as good as a grouper. Probably i using wrong fish.

20191228_180612.thumb.jpg.062b62bf0b8e208024a583274a155b4f.jpg

Wife made jelly for dessert. Many trays, i just took photo of some.

20191229_183334.thumb.jpg.351f28fccfd2ea19c0560d7bcfa2a688.jpg

20191229_183457.thumb.jpg.cdb5424e9409db947f9cf8d903812c4f.jpg

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 12

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

May be a bit too cooked that most of it is stuck to the shell!

I also believe so. They did not scoop it out from the shell.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Long time never see cai png posted here. This is same type of cai png I like, but, still not the signature plate!🤣

Maybe no one wants to post cai png liao other than our dear cai png bro who have MIA long time?! [:p] What is signature plate?

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe no one wants to post cai png liao other than our dear cai png bro who have MIA long time?! [:p] What is signature plate?

Lol! The presence of the two essential dishes of tofu and steamed egg!🤣

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Lamb chop at Thomson Plaza Koufu. Place undergoing revamp. Some new eateries added eg Astons, Japanese Ramen and new outlets like Daiso.

20191229_204248.jpg

• Praise 15

7 hours ago, sake said:

Dinner in Barcelona

20191229_163441.jpg

20191229_163712.jpg

20191229_170136.jpg

Which do you prefer, Barcelona or Madrid.

We went to Barcelona a few years before we went to Madrid.

We thought Barcelona was great but Madrid even better.

Are you going up to Tibidabo when in Barcalona?  There's a funicular up to the summit and great views.  Barcelonetta has some really nice family tapas restaurants and you can walk down to the beachfront after.

The Sagrada Família is fatastic inside even better than the outside but book tickets before you go.  Park Güel is good too.

Are you anywhere else in Europe?

Please post photos, not only of food.  Brings back memories.

11 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Lamb chop at Thomson Plaza Koufu. Place undergoing revamp. Some new eateries added eg Astons, Japanese Ramen and new outlets like Daiso.

20191229_204248.jpg

Is the koufu newly opened? I don’t remember there is a foodcourt in Thomson plaza? Lol. Good that this place is undergoing revamp.

Another mall also undergoing revamp is great world city, many new eatery will be opening in coming months.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Is the koufu newly opened? I don’t remember there is a foodcourt in Thomson plaza? Lol. Good that this place is undergoing revamp.

Another mall also undergoing revamp is great world city, many new eatery will be opening in coming months.

Not sure if its been Koufu all the while but iirc always have a food court since Yaohan Thomson days.

Food court now bright, clean and nice. 

This western stall's food quite nice. Would have tried Astons but place was packed.

Seldom visit this mall except to eat at Swensons in the past. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 4

15 hours ago, PSP415 said:

20191229_204248.jpg

Look like big portion. How much is this?

5 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Look like big portion. How much is this?

$12.90.

Soup was complimentary😅 cos kitchen forgot my order.

Good thing it tasted nice though i would have preferred cuts with more fat fat section but they run out.

Safe ride 

Cheers  

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Nice waffle at 141 Teck Whye Lane.

I remember someone posted some waffle at teck whye before, dont know if it is the same waffle? Still remember i responded to the post and ask if the bakery near the CC there?! 😂