What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

Want to give a shout out to this  Lina Teochew noodle stall run by young indian couples in a kopitiam in Blk116 Toa Payoh Lorong 2. Same place as the famous yong toufoo stall.

Have been eating breakfast there even before they set up stall there. Beside the novelty factor, their noodle is really quite delicious, better than many Chinese operated ones. I always order their signature noodle which come with 1 piece of her giao, which really taste heavenly - soft, chewy, juicy, flavourful, really got to try to appreciate. Unlike the normal dry blend version serve at other stalls. Today I have had their her giao noodle, and no regret. Really the best her giao I ever had. In fact I just placed order for 50pcs of the item at $45 for my family to enjoy, though the promotion is for CNY. A bit pricey but worth to splurge on.

I would recommend ordering  the signature noodle for variety, with a bowl of her giao soup to share, if you are not eating alone. Try and you will know why many are hooked, as witness by the familiar faces seen there.

20200109_075342-1612x784.thumb.jpg.0540c9a5b2196cb3f0bc5d5e7d0069d7.jpg

https://www.misstamchiak.com/li-na-fishball-noodles/?fbclid=IwAR1h_liu-qyynrEBRBfWoj07DlHsJb4avfsUw5f-1iIQLMzF7FDIXUJUqx4

https://www.facebook.com/pg/linafishballnoodlesg/posts/

Edited by Heartlander
Added 2 attachments
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

On 1/7/2020 at 6:14 PM, Lala81 said:

Probably. Lucky my wife isn't into such things. Lol

I don't know a single man who find these nail extensions attractive. But some women find it cute lol. 

they put these nail thingy is for other women to gush over

just like luxury bags etc... not targeted at men

🤣

6 minutes ago, Enye said:

they put these nail thingy is for other women to gush over

just like luxury bags etc... not targeted at men

🤣

Lol yeah. Those short nail extension still ok if not too gaudy.

Those like zi luo cha one... yucks

47 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Lol yeah. Those short nail extension still ok if not too gaudy.

Those like zi luo cha one... yucks

九阴白骨爪!!!![:p][laugh][laugh]

image.png.efc630e2acda6bde887ec8f5644f33e7.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

I would rather walk 1 to 2 kms to tahbao food!

I order through delivery can use one hand finger to count.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Tohto said:

Hope your food not delivered by this guy.

IMG-20200109-WA0000.jpg

Bo pian right.... everyone has been through similar situations where you are lucky to even reach a working toliet before the volcano erupts

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

I order through delivery can use one hand finger to count.

I never order food delivery at all, cause dont know how the deliver guy handle my food! I dont want to ended up with LS. Lol.

23 hours ago, 13177 said:

Your fish default have the same camouflage pattern de. 😁 You never put ginger and green onion on your fish?! 😂

I don't prefer adding ginger to fish as the taste is a little too strong and would "dilute" the fresh smell of fish. I am ginger lover BTW. Spring onions I add occasional though. 

OK the truth is that I am trying to clear the coriander in my fridge before they turn yellow. :D:D

See my dinner tonight...

Fried liver with chicken fillet, ginger and spring onions. 

eIdiuv2.jpg

Radish soup with tao pok and chicken. 

qGSd3qR.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 15