BabyBlade

3 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Long time never eat CKT... 724 AMK Central. The lard very tasty. [:)]

DSGFddu.jpg

This CKT looks appetising le.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I don't travel all across the island. But to me it's the best. If not the best, then maybe top few in SG.

No need say must be best or top, but is this rojak stall always long queue?

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

I not saying is the sweetest, but its just the sweetest I ever had lah. All the rojak I buy ard my place not so sweet and mainly more sour with the lime juice they added. 

And  I always buy without chili, so that doesnt help with the blend with the hae bee hiam, because I never get to taste it. Next time I try order with chili. [laugh][laugh][laugh]...

Long time never eat rojak liao, but i remember i have not eaten any rojak that taste very very sweet de. But i prefer rojak sauce to be thick and not those watery type.

15 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Is this the coffeeshop that sell mostly malay food? I find this coffeeshop always quite crowded.

I think more than half the stalls are Muslim stalls, the western food stall also muslim if I not wrong. Yes, always crowded one, and the rojak and popiah is forever long queue. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Long time never eat rojak liao, but i remember i have not eaten any rojak that taste very very sweet de. But i prefer rojak sauce to be thick and not those watery type.

sweet is subjective lor, it depends very much on your own acceptance of sweetness.

You dont want watery, tell them dont put the assam water lor, and dont tabao. Sugar will always force water out of  the fruits and vege. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But I think Brothers rojak the sauce quite thick liao, and sticky also... [:p]

• Praise 1

38 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

sweet is subjective lor, it depends very much on your own acceptance of sweetness.

You dont want watery, tell them dont put the assam water lor, and dont tabao. Sugar will always force water out of  the fruits and vege. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But I think Brothers rojak the sauce quite thick liao, and sticky also... [:p]

Dont know the rojak watery is due to the assam water or what le, i ate before some rojak quite watery and the whole rojak taste soggy de. 

Heard another forever long queue famous rojak is at whampoa food centre, think i tried once only but forgotten how it taste? Lol.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:10 PM, Lala81 said:

Brunch at 80 circuit road. Laksa decent. Old school. 

Collected my pineapple tarts. Not bad. Can taste its freshly baked

20200114_114723_compress15.jpg

I like wrapped up pineapple tarts too (compared to open face)👍!

• Praise 2

14 hours ago, Wolfverine said:

I like wrapped up pineapple tarts too (compared to open face)👍!

Haha actually i prefer open face. But i can't find a good one. So settle for these tarts. These type of tarts i feel it's more of a good ratio and the lightness of the crust. Whereas open face tarts are just all about the pineapple [grin]

Sarpork SG aunty. One woman show. She was telling me she can only make 300/day. Lol i bought almost half a day's production from her (shared with my friend).

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

44 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Haha actually i prefer open face. But i can't find a good one. So settle for these tarts. These type of tarts i feel it's more of a good ratio and the lightness of the crust. Whereas open face tarts are just all about the pineapple [grin]

Sarpork SG aunty. One woman show. She was telling me she can only make 300/day. Lol i bought almost half a day's production from her (shared with my friend).

I love homemade ones too. But I prefer soft crust. So definitely have to taste test before buying. But most homemade ones, no taste test one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2