What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

Turbocharged

Stinky tofu. So stinky that the stench spans from one end to the other end of AMK Hub mall and beyond 😍🤣🤣

I've not eaten any authentic one to benchmark with, to me, this one taste great 👍

One thing.. The guy cooking is real slow 🤪

20200118_140401.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

6 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

cheaper than water some will say hahahahaha

but yeah i' really surprised at the quality of this unassuming white can of beer, I make it a point to have 1 a day each day I'm there hahaha

In Vietnam  similar to Germany,  have to drink beer. Drink water don't  make sense when compare the price.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Solar said:

Stinky tofu. So stinky that the stench spans from one end to the other end of AMK Hub mall and beyond 😍🤣🤣

I've not eaten any authentic one to benchmark with, to me, this one taste great 👍

20200118_140401.jpg

Huh amk hub sell 臭豆腐? 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Solar said:

20200118_140401.jpg

Only time I've smelled stinky tofu was when we lived in Greenwood Terrace in Sha Tin and got off the train in Sha Tin and walked to catch a bus up to Greenwood.

The smell initially was very off putting but after a month or so I really loved it.

Never found the stall selling it and never tasted it.😭

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Chicken rice set meal for dinner at Sq2 food court, very worth it at $5 only. Come with tau ge and soup of the day, today was chicken feet with peanut soup.

20200118_172745.thumb.jpg.279cf89d333596f9d2a0a06f326f8ffd.jpg

• Praise 15

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Huh amk hub sell 臭豆腐? 

Pasar malam right outside the mall. The smell actually went inside 🤣

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
40 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Won't stay long, sure get complaint.

Ya. While waiting for my turn I've already noticed a few passer-by pressing their noses and heard complaining comments about the stench. 

I'll go again tomorrow.. probably won't last too long 😂

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Neutrino said:

Only time I've smelled stinky tofu was when we lived in Greenwood Terrace in Sha Tin and got off the train in Sha Tin and walked to catch a bus up to Greenwood.

The smell initially was very off putting but after a month or so I really loved it.

Never found the stall selling it and never tasted it.😭

So u should try it.

Attaching the pic.. Somehow it didn't appear when I posted from my phone20200118_135044.thumb.jpg.fdf0dc578a9addfb4ebf864bda6ce66c.jpg

20200118_140401.jpg

• Praise 8

11 hours ago, Lala81 said:

This stall has a perpetual queue even at like funny off-peak hours. Like 3pm in afternoons lol.

Must be really good.

Yup, nice.

Really like e soup, veri flavourful....

• Praise 6

12 minutes ago, Solar said:

So u should try it.

Attaching the pic.. Somehow it didn't appear when I posted from my phone20200118_135044.thumb.jpg.fdf0dc578a9addfb4ebf864bda6ce66c.jpg

20200118_140401.jpg

I love the taiwan 麻辣 臭豆腐 with duck blood.

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Is this the fish soup beside roast paradise? 

Yes, i bought the fish soup besides roast paradise. There is another stall also selling fish soup called hwa ji long queue also. Maybe next time will try this hwa ji stall.

The roast paradise first time eat, when i was there, all sold out and left a bit of char siew, lucky me lo. After i bought and not very long and they closed liao. 😂

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Yes, i bought the fish soup besides roast paradise. There is another stall also selling fish soup called hwa ji long queue also. Maybe next time will try this hwa ji stall.

The roast paradise first time eat, when i was there, all sold out and left a bit of char siew, lucky me lo. After i bought and not very long and they closed liao. 😂

I think I prefer the stall few stalls away from roast paradise. Not the one immediately beside. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1