What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

25 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

The fishball noodle beside the roast meat. Yeah its decent. Nasi lemak I eat quite often. The best stall in the fc to me. The nonya stall very popular with the older crowd I never tried before. 

I go 628 like every 3 weeks or so. 

The nasi padang is OK. 

How's the braised duck. Seems decent as well just that I eat braised duck at mayflower Market or chong pang usually. 

The fish ball noodle I usually eat is the one with long queue, same row as the roast duck stall, but nearer to the market fruit stall. 
have not tried the braised duck stall there, I usually eat braised duck from the Cheng San stall ( the one with milf and pretty daughters) 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Thought there is one prawn mee stall there quite famous?

I think you mean the one that had lobster ? 😁

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

I think you mean the one that had lobster ? 😁

Lobster prawn mee? I think so cause i did not try that stall. Lol.

Dinner just now, cooked and cleared whatever left in the fridge, but all are vegetables and eat until my stomach feel so bloated even now! 😅 Would not be cooking over the cny period, will go eat at others people house or outside. 😂

ADA469A4-75BC-4702-8B33-0B0B965F42DF.jpeg

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 7

21 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

The fish ball noodle I usually eat is the one with long queue, same row as the roast duck stall, but nearer to the market fruit stall. 
have not tried the braised duck stall there, I usually eat braised duck from the Cheng San stall ( the one with milf and pretty daughters) 

I know which stall. Yes got queue. But I don't really fancy fishball noodles so I never try before. I only buy noodles for my wife and my kids. 

Opposite my house got a not bad fishball noodle also. But 6 years I only ate once haha. 

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I know which stall. Yes got queue. But I don't really fancy fishball noodles so I never try before. I only buy noodles for my wife and my kids. 

Opposite my house got a not bad fishball noodle also. But 6 years I only ate once haha. 

You really dont like fishball noodle so much ah, ate once in 6 years?! [laugh] Although fishball noodle not the most favorite noodle i like but i still eat them a lot lo.

Internal Moderator

It's been awhile but here's my contribution! 

IMG_20200114_184037.thumb.jpg.644215ec952e0102ffe7668cd4419353.jpg

IMG_20200114_185519.thumb.jpg.1a518fde1218e206fbc6503a6b5e6851.jpg

Clove at Swissotel. Nothing really worth mentioning. Took a few bites here and there and then went straight for the dessert and coffee. 

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You really dont like fishball noodle so much ah, ate once in 6 years?! [laugh] Although fishball noodle not the most favorite noodle i like but i still eat them a lot lo.

I eat ba chor mee at work lah. One of the few things I don't mind eating there. So when I go out I won't buy such mee. 

Fishball noodles is not healthy anyway. Just pure carb. I tend to snack again after eating it. 

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I eat ba chor mee at work lah. One of the few things I don't mind eating there. So when I go out I won't buy such mee. 

Fishball noodles is not healthy anyway. Just pure carb. I tend to snack again after eating it. 

Fishball noodle indeed not healthy, thats why my doctor advise me not to eat so much. Maybe once or twice per week. But other than fishball noodle not healthy, i think others noodle also same lo, not healthy as well. I dont really like BCM due to the mince pork and zhu gan.

10 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I go everytime the sumo stall bo lang one... 

Ya, now no more queue, there was a time when the queue was long. 

Guess many people like me, tried once and Ok lah, nothing fantastic 😃

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Not aware about the not healthy part,  but i also does not eat that often, maybe once a month or every 2 month

10 hours ago, Lala81 said:

The chinese nonya stall u tried before? Not in the Central row one. Beside the Japanese Don stall. 

No, have not tried 

• Praise 1