What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

In the past the 1st and 2nd day of Chinese New Year many Chinese  food stalls will be closed but not anymore those were the days where traditions matters

Tanglin Halt Market this morning 
adEsHOY.jpg

Lormee
gyVYieO.jpg

• Praise 13

13 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Red velvet!!!

Agree with the choice. Durian should be the last so that there will be 嘴边留香!🤣🤣

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

I would throw the durian one away in a heartbeat.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

I only eat fresh durian.

Don't like any durian after products.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Next time if have fresh and good durian want to throw away, please let me help you 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

9 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Red velvet!!!

I knew that :D:D

fM6ScrJ.jpg

9 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Please don't waste food. If you have durian one, you may pm me for free "disposal" service... [:)]

7 hours ago, 13177 said:

You managed to buy this cake during cny period? 😂

Yes, I managed to secure the last day order. Collected on Thursday evening, and even got this very limited Red Velvet one (the 2nd time I managed to get it in my numerous orders). 

Hopefully that signify the start of my good luck in the year of rat. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

• Praise 7

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Carbon82 said:

I knew that :D:D

fM6ScrJ.jpg

Please don't waste food. If you have durian one, you may pm me for free "disposal" service... [:)]

Yes, I managed to secure the last day order. Collected on Thursday evening, and even got this very limited Red Velvet one (the 2nd time I managed to get it in my numerous orders). 

You are a bad person. Can see but cannot eat. Haha. 

IMG_20200126_192957.thumb.jpg.15e288e52e2fa69959c894aa036aee26.jpg

I've been eating Pizza hut since yesterday. Ordered for 3-4 pax to hopefully last me till tmrw night. And first time I can order Hawaiian Pizza without pineapple since I'm the only one eating it. Home alone till Wednesday. Bless me! 

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:02 PM, Carbon82 said:

628 AMK Hawker Center

oDknO7Z.jpg

bZ3ptcN.jpg

Very close to my place 🙂 u know they used to have a pretty daughter helping out last time?

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Very close to my place 🙂 u know they used to have a pretty daughter helping out last time?

Only usually see the 40+ year old woman without glasses.

She has a prodigious working memory. She recorded more than 10 orders without writing them down... I think mine is like the 12-14th order. Maybe she used  her fingernail to mark the take away boxes but she didn't write anything down.

Edited by Lala81

3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

You are a bad person. Can see but cannot eat. Haha. 

IMG_20200126_192957.thumb.jpg.15e288e52e2fa69959c894aa036aee26.jpg

I've been eating Pizza hut since yesterday. Ordered for 3-4 pax to hopefully last me till tmrw night. And first time I can order Hawaiian Pizza without pineapple since I'm the only one eating it. Home alone till Wednesday. Bless me! 

So poor thing. And eat pizza for 3 consecutive days?! Please go out and try other stuff. Not all eatery are close these 2 days.

@Mockngbrd what are you waiting for? Instead of saying hi in every thread, take physical action to show your sincerity. :D:D 

2 hours ago, Wind30 said:

You staying at YCK area? I am not familiar with this stall. I get to know about this hawker center few years ago when my dad was rehabilitating at Tai Hua Kwan Hospital, and during that 2 months, we ate there on and off and this is one of the better stall there (beside another chicken rice stall next to it, and the YTF stall). And during that period, totally no mood to take note of the surrounding, just buy eat and go.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 1