7 hours ago, RH1667 said:

Can show “ body before eating so much Food “? 😂

Not much different from the original. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 12:37 PM, Tohto said:

I only eat fresh durian.

Don't like any durian after products.

This applies to chocolates for me. I don't like choc ice cream, cakes, biscuits etc. Real choc or nothing for me.

That said, I've eaten awfully choc cake before as no choice have to give face to the buyer who bought for a birthday cake for a friend. Really nice to my pleasant surprise[:)][thumbsup]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 6

35 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Home cooked meal. Too much good stuff the last few days. Have something healthier. The sea bass is very fresh. 年年有鱼。🙂

uFHCdB8.jpg

You managed to buy fish from market? 🤔Think some market stalls still havent open yet. Also you forget to camouflage your fish this time ah? 😂

• Haha! 2

18 hours ago, Hoseyboh said:

Private dinner last night. 

I can't stand fine dining cos the plates are big whilst the portions are small n too much time spent on decoration and presentation.

I had it once at Sentosa in an Italian restaurant which I can't remember the name. Ambience and service was perfect and they had tables overlooking the sea, very romantic. It was a company bonding session few years back when budgets were more generous. In between the courses, we waited an eternity and I lost my appetite due to the time waiting for next dish. I'm into momentum eating so obviously I'm not in this League and my grumble rubbed onto a patient colleague of mine who got influenced and grumbled of the time spent as well. Haha I really helped bond with my impatience[:)] guess me not atas for this but for those who like, enjoy![thumbsup]

Sorry don't mean to pour cold water on your otherwise excellent looking meal! 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

New Seletar mee hoon kway store at Sims Place FC. They put 3rd branch.

Compared to TPY one, the mhk slightly over cook. Too soft.

rps20200129_123606.jpg

rps20200129_130334.jpg

• Praise 10

1 hour ago, Spring said:

I can't stand fine dining cos the plates are big whilst the portions are small n too much time spent on decoration and presentation.

I had it once at Sentosa in an Italian restaurant which I can't remember the name. Ambience and service was perfect and they had tables overlooking the sea, very romantic. It was a company bonding session few years back when budgets were more generous. In between the courses, we waited an eternity and I lost my appetite due to the time waiting for next dish. I'm into momentum eating so obviously I'm not in this League and my grumble rubbed onto a patient colleague of mine who got influenced and grumbled of the time spent as well. Haha I really helped bond with my impatience[:)] guess me not atas for this but for those who like, enjoy![thumbsup]

Sorry don't mean to pour cold water on your otherwise excellent looking meal! 

Fine dining is good for me since i like to eat food that serve in small portion. Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, Tohto said:

New Seletar mee hoon kway store at Sims Place FC. They put 3rd branch.

Compared to TPY one, the mhk slightly over cook. Too soft.

Most mhk i eat is too hard. Thats why i seldom eat mhk now. Lol.

30 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Fine dining is good for me since i like to eat food that serve in small portion. Lol.

I tam chiak[:)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 3