I bought a bubble tea from this really Choo XMM at timbre+ 

told her she is far sweeter than her tea .. she even gave me a second cup

but the cup was given by her coworker and this is what was on the cover ... :D

658F053C-E5B7-4A4E-8A08-4785CA230507.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 8

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Sure will find one day go try. [:)] But sometime if too wok hei, the noodle might taste too dry.  So to confirm, the stall you go to is 396 East Coast Rd one?

Yes. Not easy to park at that area.

They also quite stingy on the chilli. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Tohto said:

My favorite store is Geylang Lorong 29 at Telok Kurau . Nice charcoal wok hei.

I like the one at Lor 29 Geylang. Both owners are siblings.

• Praise 2

28 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

When you wanna go? I also want leh.

I also dunno when i will go le? 😅 Even bro lala81 always go buy fried hokkien mee at chong pang hc, until so long liao i still havent go try yet?! Lol.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Tohto said:

Yes. Not easy to park at that area.

They also quite stingy on the chilli. 

I guess that area also difficult to find parking, think limited parallel parking along those small roads.

Late dinner after finished seeing Sakura at garden by the bay. Anyway, Sakura not very impressive. 😂

514570D9-AEB7-475B-BD39-1478869790D4.jpeg

• Praise 10
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
7 hours ago, Spring said:

This Lorong 29 Geyang stall at Telok Kurau is different from actual Lorong 29 Geylang? Kind of confusing. I've tried the actual Lorong 29 Geylang and it's quite good.

The ABC Hawker Centre one opposite the famous power chendol and who is on the Michelin Bib Gourmand list, that one average only and the sotong was abit too hard for my liking.

The stall owner  at East Coast road and the stall owner  at the Geylang Lor 29 corner Coffeeshop are brothers .

East coast road one is drier but the big difference is that not every plate served at the East Coast road stall is fried by the owner himself . These days most of the time , it’s cooked by his daughter or his assistant and the standard drop by at least 30% .

whereas the stall at Geylang Lor 29 , every plate served is done by the owner himself . 

Edited by Hubwee
  • Praise 8

Just now, Hubwee said:

The stall owner  at East Coast road and the stall owner  at the Geylang Lor 29 corner Coffeeshop are brothers .

East coast road one is drier but the big difference is that not every plate served at the East Coast road stall is fried by the owner himself . These days most of the time , it’s fried by his daughter or his assistant and the standard drop by at least 30% .

whereas the stall at Geylang Lor 29 , every plate served is done by the owner himself . 

So if both stall also fried by the owner himself, which one you much prefer le?

• Praise 1