What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

2 hours ago, Spring said:

There is a Liang Zhao Ji at Whampoa, just next door to the famous Hoover Rojak. Used to be on Michelin Bib Gourmand. This stall also not bad but the guy very slow hence always a queue. 

But I think can’t win this Tai Dong but Liang Zhao Ji has porridge.

So that famous duck rice at whampoa always long queue is due to the guy very slow arh? Not the food is super nice? 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Spring said:

There is a Liang Zhao Ji at Whampoa, just next door to the famous Hoover Rojak. Used to be on Michelin Bib Gourmand. This stall also not bad but the guy very slow hence always a queue. 

But I think can’t win this Tai Dong but Liang Zhao Ji has porridge.

I prefer the roast meat stall next to it at Whampoa. He also sells boiled soup. He is my regular char siew rice stall. I go there, no need order. Use head to signal and say same,  can already. Been eating at his stall for years.

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

So that famous duck rice at whampoa always long queue is due to the guy very slow arh? Not the food is super nice? 😂

Actually both. Food is good but he takes his own sweet time. So the queue is long Cos of both reasons. I only ate couple of times as I don’t like queuing unnecessarily. Anyway my place nearer Tai Dong so prefer there. 

• Praise 6

22 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I prefer the roast meat stall next to it at Whampoa. He also sells boiled soup. He is my regular char siew rice stall. I go there, no need order. Use head to signal and say same,  can already. Been eating at his stall for years.

I know which stall but I’ve not eaten there yet. Will try one day. I used to patronise the Nasi  Padang behind. Stall name Rabiah. The Fried Chicken is nice. Portion is huge but expensive. 

• Praise 6

5 hours ago, Tianmo said:

18 days into my 30 days vegetarian food.  Own self cooked vegetarian noodles.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

rps20200327_223838.jpg.7a97186e7d930bc54576e152404749b4.jpg

Got lose muscle or not? Lol

• Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, steveluv said:

Dinner tonight fried rice with bacon and capsicum 

VFCxcVP.jpg

Wah wheres your flame thrower burner? Use so small flame... 

• Haha! 3

49 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

This stall char siew is fatty type or lean type de?

Dinner, ma la xiang guo cooked by wifey using the HDL premix. Dont like it at all. Very very salty and overload with peppercorns in the premix.

20200328_180920.thumb.jpg.004446faed488fdeb7df55ff68880e85.jpg

• Praise 9

30 minutes ago, Spring said:

I know which stall but I’ve not eaten there yet. Will try one day. I used to patronise the Nasi  Padang behind. Stall name Rabiah. The Fried Chicken is nice. Portion is huge but expensive. 

Ya, the nasi padang stall chicken wing expensive. The stall assistant  is a chinese guy right? I will buy from the corner chinese nasi lemak stall or the Chong Pang bbq chicken wing stall.

• Praise 2

Lunch - Mutton Biryani at Changi Village. Nice. Mutton tender and fragrant. 

20200328_143556.thumb.jpg.19e82e31fe43fd2324de079ab9c49eeb.jpg

Dinner - Home cooked BKT 

20200328_213131.thumb.jpg.c4ebba4c7f93167a2f7df430240fb749.jpg

20200328_213436.thumb.jpg.6c7219101f44f0d731c6b8b8ce9607aa.jpg

😋 peasant's meal. Garlic tasty.

Take care and keep well 

Cheers 

• Praise 13

38 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Got lose muscle or not? Lol

I think got, but in total I think lose more fat... 

Mayb this become cut phase, after this period mayb easier to go back to building...

Anyway, from this experience, I found something interesting. Will share later after I finish the 30 days and go back to building. But dont know if it works for others as well or its just me... [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Carrot Juice using those big Taiwan carrot. Super sweet. 

0F5vvZ9.jpg

Forgot to take photo of the carrot before juicing so kope from online. They look bigger and rounder than those from Australia, China and Cameron.

29b86747bfc8be1f9bc76c9a75b7b3d5.jpg

And the pulp appears brighter orange too. Later can try new bread recipe liao... :D

sykuTST.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 16