What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

Went to TP Lorong 8 for the MHK after seeing @tohto post, but it was close for the day by the time I reached. [:(]

81BCXXF.jpg

Remembered @Loki and @Hamburger mentioned before about the White Bee Hoon, so decide to give it a try. No regrets. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

fAV6B1c.jpg

ARLZwak.jpg

3kjsP0n.jpg

Sorry, the photos don't do justice to the flavorful bee hoon, with strong wok hei and very fresh ingredients.

• Praise 13

you are eating unhealthy food again.

skip lunch and only had one of these.

rps20190730_153729.jpg

Hah. These bars full of sugar. I don't think very different from my nasi lemak haha

Prima deli and nothing else.

Does it really make a difference? Ha been ages since I had a waffle. My workplace nearby got prima deli. Do see people waiting for it.

It doesn’t.

Hah. These bars full of sugar. I don't think very different from my nasi lemak haha

Does it really make a difference? Ha been ages since I had a waffle. My workplace nearby got prima deli. Do see people waiting for it.

Hypersonic

I also prefer Prima waffle. Felt it is less sweet and not so much pandang colouring.

• Praise 1

I also prefer Prima waffle. Felt it is less sweet and not so much pandang colouring.

Thanks. I already eat a lot of junk. Haha if got space for more, then will try their waffle.

(edited)

Only stall pic as forgotten to take good pics...

Cze Char dishes very good.. very good wok hei..

The fried Sotong kia very nice..

Hor fun not nice.. basically tasteless

post-52390-0-37155900-1564533184_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 14

Supersonic

Ordered foodpanda service again.

Wa, you foodpanda royal supporter ah?  [laugh]

Last time whenever i passed by prima deli, surely would buy their waffle. But now dont eat much or anymore liao, cause waffle not very healthy. Esp if i buy waffle with spread on it, like kaya etc, no good to eat too much sweet stuff. 

Wa, you foodpanda royal supporter ah? [laugh]

Last time whenever i passed by prima deli, surely would buy their waffle. But now dont eat much or anymore liao, cause waffle not very healthy. Esp if i buy waffle with spread on it, like kaya etc, no good to eat too much sweet stuff.

We don’t cook and also sick of the food at the nearby coffee shop. Foodpanda have lower delivery charges compared to Deliveroo so we use more often.

Only stall pic as forgotten to take good pics...

Cze Char dishes very good.. very good wok hei..

The fried Sotong kia very nice..

Hor fun not nice.. basically tasteless ððð

Can see the Chef very dedicated in his cooking....

Stall located at Beach Road HC..

For a moment I was thinking it’s in a health centre. Sorry, too influenced by @Bancoe liao.