What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

Ate this Dunman WTM at Eunos Crescent kopitiam.

Very spicy chilli as well.

attachicon.gif62668B0A-8A30-48BE-8B1A-1459DCC8618F.jpegattachicon.gif42007A58-D53F-4F0E-B4F3-1D1D78A8CA9B.jpeg

You should have bought from the dry fishball noodle with chilli from the same coffeeshop instead. Buy $4 with extra $1 料, so filling and so much nicer. Better still, go to the adjoining coffeeshop and order the minced pork noodle. Better than any imho including blk 58 and 85 Bedok South.

↡ Advertisement

At Joo Koon NTUC Warehouse. 5 grain noodle with Lala. Frankly, other than the 8 big and fresh Lala, nothing special actually. The noodle taste just like normal thick bee hoon.

0Oi2Jmx.jpg

SPz8GDi.jpg

BtzWwxg.jpg

• Praise 15

At Joo Koon NTUC Warehouse. 5 grain noodle with Lala. Frankly, other than the 8 big and fresh Lala, nothing special actually. The noodle taste just like normal thick bee hoon.

0Oi2Jmx.jpg

SPz8GDi.jpg

BtzWwxg.jpg

Ya lor 不是很好吃。

I tried this stall 2 months ago. I was attracted by the "5 grain bee hoon" and decided to try the chix bee hoon. The soup was so spicy and oily. Nothing special about the bee hoon too. I had a hard time finishing it. No wonder no queue.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 5

Good morning! Another sunny side up with bacon and teh si kosong. Seems abit hazy today.

Safe ride

Cheers

i had the sunny side up with ham this morning, just realised the price increased.

• Praise 2

i had the sunny side up with ham this morning, just realised the price increased.

Yes. Was telling the cashier got new menu board prices also increased. Iirc mine is 30 cents more from $7.20 and 40 cents more from $5.80 for the Ham/Sausage Sets.

I take this usually once or twice monthly and sometimes 2 months once, depending on gian level.

Thanks for sharing, feel less bad eating this

post-34737-0-27931700-1565056772_thumb.jpg

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

0Oi2Jmx.jpg

SPz8GDi.jpg

BtzWwxg.jpg

Nowadays we cook our lala at home.

Cheap, fast, easy.

But years ago we used to like eating the sambal lala at Newton Circus.

And we accepted the fact that half the lala shells were empty because that's how we thought it was.

But now we realise that the crooks at Newton must have added empty lala shells which they retrieved from the table cleaners.

Now I think about it I feel like [furious]  Don't really see the emoji I was looking for.

Ah Tan Har Cheong Gai at Maxwell.

This portion is Cutlet not the usual Wings. As portion is bigger, the meat is much drier than the Wings portion hence I won’t recommend this part, Wings much nicer.

post-48108-0-37259200-1565071976_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 23

One of the tastiest, smoothest and cleanest pig intestines i have eaten. Soup stock is flavoursome too. Very satisfying meal.

post-34737-0-44318500-1565086801_thumb.jpg

post-34737-0-22115100-1565086815_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

Curry rice at cheng san Market.

OK.

Seems like this market has no stall that's really good.

My first choice is the braised duck / Kway chup stall, followed by lor mee.

Dinner will be the double boiled soup stall.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11