What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

FS very near my house but I was at Heartbeat @ Bedok ActiveSG gym this morning.

Fengshan not far what right?

Is the FC closed for reno

↡ Advertisement

FS very near my house but I was at Heartbeat @ Bedok ActiveSG gym this morning.

Ic. There's another branch at tampines round market? Not sure if the same but the menu is the same.

Yeah. Chai Chee porridge is also there but kinda inconvenient for me to go.

Ic. There's another branch at tampines round market? Not sure if the same but the menu is the same.

I also like the porridge there.

But sin heng kee outlet is near my home.

Well if don't have prawn, sotong also not bad lol.

• Praise 1

Sin heng kee is not that good man. I really have no idea why there is such a crowd there.

I also like the porridge there.
But sin heng kee outlet is near my home.

Well if don't have prawn, sotong also not bad lol.

Sin heng kee is not that good man. I really have no idea why there is such a crowd there.

Different style.

I don't like chai chee porridge. Because it is cook until so call very smooth type. Don't see the rice anymore.

While Sin heng kee type is more thick.

So you like those teochew porridge style type. I love the cantonese porridge style type.  :a-dinner:

Different style.
I don't like chai chee porridge. Because it is cook until so call very smooth type. Don't see the rice anymore.

Different style.

I am OK with both porridge styles. Yeah shk is thicker.

The reason why I really like chai chee is that the times I eat chai chee, everything is perfectly cooked. Even the liver and cuttlefish which is the most difficult.

For sin heng kee, its not bad. 7/10? But they always overcook the latter two ingredients. So most time I just order the pork slice.

Oh yes. The best part is even if tab back, the egg yolk in CC porridge is still watery while SHK one harden.

I am OK with both porridge styles. Yeah shk is thicker.

The reason why I really like chai chee is that the times I eat chai chee, everything is perfectly cooked. Even the liver and cuttlefish which is the most difficult.

For sin heng kee, its not bad. 7/10? But they always overcook the latter two ingredients. So most time I just order the pork slice.

George @ the Cove. Standard seems to have dropped. The beef and pork are lousy! Hopefully it is because of the crowd..

xzpDx9r.jpg

zt7McCX.jpg

wdYrolJ.jpg

ZCFXSES.jpg

5oqmkWJ.jpg

xOmQw4U.jpg

q9tpiUN.jpg

kh5a2RK.jpg

bwbo7rL.jpg

• Praise 18

One Michelin Star Thai chicken rice at NEX.

Rice good

Chicken too cold

Duck soup too salty - still salty after added half a cup of hot water to it

Spinach with three types of eggs too salty too but the greens were good

Not pictured braised duck was superb

So was the chendol though the red ruby was too hard. The rich coconut milk with soft green rice flour jelly more than made up to be a must have for me.

Their chilly sauce was quite unique with garlic, green thai chilly mixed with vinegar and soya sauce. Be careful though, it may taste harmless in the beginning then suddenly feel spicy along the way.

post-163127-0-66608700-1555851068_thumb.jpeg

post-163127-0-65915000-1555851076_thumb.jpeg

post-163127-0-69638700-1555851086_thumb.jpeg

post-163127-0-02643300-1555851124_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 22

George @ the Cove. Standard seems to have dropped. The beef and pork are lousy! Hopefully it is because of the crowd..

xzpDx9r.jpg

zt7McCX.jpg

wdYrolJ.jpg

ZCFXSES.jpg

5oqmkWJ.jpg

xOmQw4U.jpg

q9tpiUN.jpg

kh5a2RK.jpg

bwbo7rL.jpg

It's not been good for a long time for The meats.

The burger is OK at best. That's what I usually eat. Their fish fingers is still good. Definitely don't get the steak, pork chop or ribs.

To me it's convenient and also accept the dog.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4

Haha bo bian leh. Bought it and took a bus home from Bedok. Time passes and you liao old liao so naturally limping. Just like @Bancoe ah?

This Lau you tiao indeed Limpy

One Michelin Star Thai chicken rice at NEX.

Rice good

Chicken too cold

Duck soup too salty - still salty after added half a cup of hot water to it

Spinach with three types of eggs too salty too but the greens were good

Not pictured braised duck was superb

So was the chendol though the red ruby was too hard. The rich coconut milk with soft green rice flour jelly more than made up to be a must have for me.

Their chilly sauce was quite unique with garlic, green thai chilly mixed with vinegar and soya sauce. Be careful though, it may taste harmless in the beginning then suddenly feel spicy along the way.

What restaurant ar?

Haha bo bian leh. Bought it and took a bus home from Bedok. Time passes and you liao old liao so naturally limping. Just like @Bancoe ah?

Oh no. I still planned to try one weekend one.

Whats the shop's name?

Not worth the try unless u have nothing to eat at ecp or pasir ris Park. I tried both outlets before.

Oh ok, read good reviews about them that's why.

What restaurant ar?
Not worth the try unless u have nothing to eat at ecp or pasir ris Park. I tried both outlets before.

Oh ok, read good reviews about them that's why.

It's a pretty good place to have a beer/drinks and some finger food esp at the pasir ris Park location near sunset. The food is just barely OK only. Not much better than neighborhood Coffeeshop western food.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1