What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

Arnold's delivered by grabfood.

Originally wanted domino's but no delivery slot.

Honestly speaking, don't see how it tastes better than my regular 1/2 spring chicken from West grill station. Maybe next time try to eat the chicken pieces in restaurant.

That's my conclusion too. It' just taste like any other western food spring chicken..

↡ Advertisement

At $5.30 I would say it is quite VFM, although it neither look or taste like the traditional Turkish Kebab.

WOso4hr.jpg

QdGvaNf.jpg

ek4Ktor.jpg

NOOnV45.jpg

I just bought Stuffed kebab yesterday. And the customers infront and behind us ordered the Burrito instead. I must say the size of the burritos is super huge. For $1.50 more than kebab, I think it's more worth it. My wife and son may even share it just nice. 

• Praise 3

I just bought Stuffed kebab yesterday. And the customers infront and behind us ordered the Burrito instead. I must say the size of the burritos is super huge. For $1.50 more than kebab, I think it's more worth it. My wife and son may even share it just nice.

It's more if u want carbs inside and something more filling.

I usually get black beans and rice.

The amount of meat is the same.

I ate it quite a bit for a phase. I will eat a kebab if I'm just a bit hungry. Burrito if I need some carbs

Tried something different today at Adam Hawker Center.

nFOyB4u.jpg

ç½å¤´çªèçç±³ç² [thumbsup]

XhFYv56.jpg

The fried Hokkien Mee is just average at best.

3G2gzvy.jpg

The last 2 times we dine there (~a year ago), the ribs and beef taste OK. Agreed that their fish fingers are good, as well as the skewed baby squids.

For us, the main pull factors are that it is very near my place (free parking some more) and with 50% Eatigo discount, the bill come up to just ~$80 for 4 pax. Most importantly, we enjoyed dinning by the sea... [:)]

Hokkien mee too much bee hoon and using thick bee hoon will never nice.

Good one normally thin bee hoon with more mee proportion.

• Praise 1

Hokkien mee too much bee hoon and using thick bee hoon will never nice.

Good one normally thin bee hoon with more mee proportion.

Lol this just came up on my fb.

http://danielfooddiary.com/2019/04/21/hokkienmee/

Ok so I tried 3 of the above. Of them, only the abc one I would drive down to eat. The geylang and xiao Di are the ones I want to try.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Lol this just came up on my fb.

http://danielfooddiary.com/2019/04/21/hokkienmee/

Ok so I tried 3 of the above. Of them, only the abc one I would drive down to eat. The geylang and xiao Di are the ones I want to try.

I find 洋洲?in Alexandra village coffee shop very good too. Same shop as the popular Ang ku kueh stall.

Support new stall. Not bad. Bukit gombak.

post-210087-0-82694600-1556001350_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 9

I find 洋洲?in Alexandra village coffee shop very good too. 

yeah, I very long never eat liao. Used to be from Beo Crescent

• Praise 3

That seems like lobster mee to me lol

Lol! Yeah, its more formal name on the menu is "Wok fried Maine lobster hokkien noodle". Bloody good though! Well, once you've cleared your chemo and don't glow in the dark, you should definitely try it. :D Edited by Mason016

Lol! Yeah, its more formal name on the menu is "Wok fried Maine lobster hokkien noodle". Bloody good though! Well, once you've cleared your chemo and don't glow in the dark, you should definitely try it. :D

Where is this restaurant?

Haha my preference more for steak.