GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Maxus-MIFA9

In page 2!

Although we all know how this thread will end...

I hope to live to the day when I can see a new government. Just hoping - I know it will never come true. A little part of me dies inside after each GE....

Nothing is ever ... many mighty dynasties had fell ... from East to West .

I think many did not wan to have a big stir in the past bec of lky. But now , with all the bad press n policies ... things may change .

What i see is its doesnt matter who run the stage as long as that leader is all for the people . This is not what i see in this gov . Very lag of good leadership n firm decision to make change . Cant change in CS easily is also a piece of dung created by the leader for trying to maintain power balances.

Nag finish ... hope dont kana yellow card .

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

We all know the A team most Singaporeans want is led by Tharman but he prolly cannot secure the internal support. So we end up with the B team led by HSK and CCS with suspicion that CCS is actually the preference of the cadres except his public perception is terrible. Only way to upset the internal dynamics is to give PAP a bloody nose in election. Then they will be force to put up the Tharman A team

• Praise 2

In page 2!

Although we all know how this thread will end...

I hope to live to the day when I can see a new government. Just hoping - I know it will never come true. A little part of me dies inside after each GE....  

dont die dont die .......

I can give you some nice Massage on your heart if that helps .... or you prefer BB ?  

:XD:  

• Praise 3

Nothing is ever ... many mighty dynasties had fell ... from East to West .

I think many did not wan to have a big stir in the past bec of lky. But now , with all the bad press n policies ... things may change .

What i see is its doesnt matter who run the stage as long as that leader is all for the people . This is not what i see in this gov . Very lag of good leadership n firm decision to make change . Cant change in CS easily is also a piece of dung created by the leader for trying to maintain power balances.

Nag finish ... hope dont kana yellow card . ð

Just hope we don't have to wait a few hundred years to see a change for the better
  • Praise 3

While i am grateful for our 1st gen leaders that brought us where we are today,

There is a limit to one should or can bear after half a decade.

A cross on the right box is all it takes for a greater good, for us and for our next generation.

• Praise 9

Ng Chee Peng is the brother of Ng Chee Meng and they have one more brother Ng Chee Khern who is the Permanent Secretary under the Prime Minister's Office.

I've never appeared in page 1. I thought the next best is the centre spread!

• Praise 9

While i am grateful for our 1st gen leaders that brought us where we are today,

There is a limit to one should or can bear after half a decade.

A cross on the right box is all it takes for a greater good, for us and for our next generation.

A lot had transpired during the past 3 years and history has to be rewritten. Still not enough?

Can go tell those PG, MG and whatever G to mark cross on the opposition box cos this means they don't want them? [:p]

Difficult la. I give up long ago liao.
  • Praise 1

Difficult la. I give up long ago liao.

If everyone have the same mentality, than there will really be no hope for our next generation! 

I guess moving from 69.9% to low 50% will be a good start for now. 

Real change, will take longer time. 

• Praise 6

Overseas residents have received email notifying them as registered voters.  Looks like it's coming soon. 

@Vid you receive yours ? .... [sly]

↡ Advertisement