Door falls onto woman at Alexandra Central Mall

Yamapi

This accident set me thinking of another question.

Can ambulance access to those shopping mall multi storey carpark given it height?

Another warning for all driver in mscp. Dont block the passage way giving excuses like I am waiting for lot. Drive on there will be lot further down. One selfishness might matter to life/death if in the above sceniro ambulance got stuck at the lower floor.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

This accident set me thinking of another question.

Can ambulance access to those shopping mall multi storey carpark given it height?

Another warning for all driver in mscp. Dont block the passage way giving excuses like I am waiting for lot. Drive on there will be lot further down. One selfishness might matter to life/death if in the above sceniro ambulance got stuck at the lower floor.

No need lah. This place I know well. I go there for my prata fix. This is a hotel cum mall. Just diagonally across the hotel is the Queensway NPC/SCDF emergency services. Ambulance just have to stop at the hotel driveway, the paramedics(most likely go there for prata as well) take lift up to level 4 where it happened and evacuate the victim and go Alexandra Hospital that is less than 200m away. LoL...

• Praise 3

This mall quite new right?

Doesn’t matter if it’s new or old ..... nowadays the quality of workmanship is also questionable and also how many times it flexes daily and been banged ( sometimes even by trolleys and carts) or even opened by a third party for easier access for some odd sized equipment and then just hastily screwed back thus affecting the integrity of the anchoring screws Edited by BanCoe

Wa lao... never can imagine this happening.

I quickly forwarded to my kids and also showed my parents last night. Told them to stand further away from any such glass - or metal - doors when they go out.

Hope the lady is not v badly hurt an can have a full recovery quickly.

Good luck to the mall and the relevant contractor...

• Praise 1

No need lah. This place I know well. I go there for my prata fix. This is a hotel cum mall. Just diagonally across the hotel is the Queensway NPC/SCDF emergency services. Ambulance just have to stop at the hotel driveway, the paramedics(most likely go there for prata as well) take lift up to level 4 where it happened and evacuate the victim and go Alexandra Hospital that is less than 200m away. LoL...

Not only an ambulance can pass thru, a double decker tourbus also can pass thru.

The good thing about the mall is the free parking for 2 hrs.

Food not too bad as well.

You eat the prata at the mall?

Is it good?

You eat the prata at the mall?

Is it good?

It's called Master Prata. They are good at making the prata crispy. For me I go there cos only place in the area that serve decent prata. Fish curry that is served along prata is good too. And yeah, got 1st hour free parking. LoL...

• Praise 1

Alexandra Hospital still in operation? 

Not only an ambulance can pass thru, a double decker tourbus also can pass thru.

The good thing about the mall is the free parking for 2 hrs.

Food not too bad as well.

I know many people eat the zi char there. But i dont find nice lo, maybe i ordered the wrong item.

It's called Master Prata. They are good at making the prata crispy. For me I go there cos only place in the area that serve decent prata. Fish curry that is served along prata is good too. And yeah, got 1st hour free parking. LoL...

gotcha. 

might try it this weekend. hope i don't get hit by a door.

if you guys don't see me posting on monday, you know why

gotcha. 

might try it this weekend. hope i don't get hit by a door.

if you guys don't see me posting on monday, you know why

When you are there, make sure you stand far far away from any door.

He stands clear off all doors but lift doors open, what he fell into the lift shaft ... :slow:

Touch Wood ... [lipsrsealed]

:grin:

fall in also drag you with me!

• Praise 1