Recommend budget Android Auto HU

Greddy82

Hey guys,

What's the cheapest range of android auto HU currently available and the approx cost of it?

Thanks

Spend abit more and buy a branded one more safe.

Taken from Suzuki forum.

Hi bro, congrats on your new Swift.

I've tried one of those Chinese headunits bought from AliExpress before. After a couple of months of using, the entire unit caught fire and shorted out my internals. Fortunately, it was just a small flame and no other damages were done.

Do check the feedback of the seller and also the product reviews, if any.

Good luck

• Praise 1

I was using a Kenwood DDX9017S, made in Indonesia so its price friendly. Functionality wise its OK, not much to complain about. Connects better with Andriod Auto than CarPlay. Some function doesn't work so well in CarPlay mode which is out of the norm. 

• Praise 1

I was using a Kenwood DDX9017S, made in Indonesia so its price friendly. Functionality wise its OK, not much to complain about. Connects better with Andriod Auto than CarPlay. Some function doesn't work so well in CarPlay mode which is out of the norm. 

where did you install this?

Neutral Newbie

I have used XTRONS Android head unit, performs very good. They cover a wide range of android units, if you want budget, I'd recommend the XTRONS PC series which offers you multiple functions at a very reasonable price.

↡ Advertisement