Needs comment for HU - Pioneer AVH-Z5050BT

Mercur1al

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Im about to buy this HU but i want to know with the latest firmware does it support wireless CarPlay with iPhone ?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

If include installation and warranty, then ok. Note that for some, if not all cars, an adaptor plate is required to make it fit. This HU has most of the frills except mirroring which is only available with the latest higher end pioneer.

If include installation and warranty, then ok. Note that for some, if not all cars, an adaptor plate is required to make it fit. This HU has most of the frills except mirroring which is only available with the latest higher end pioneer.

Nope doesnt include warranty and installation. Do you have others alternative around this range? thanks in advance.

Hi was wondering what is the difference between the pioneer AVH-Z5050BT and AVH-Z5150BT can’t seem to find the difference between the 2 units ?

Hi all, I'm using Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Is the Spotify supposed to autolaunch on my phone when I switch to Spotify on the 5050 HU.

On my wife's iPhone, the Spotify will auto launch.

Hi all, I'm using Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Is the Spotify supposed to autolaunch on my phone when I switch to Spotify on the 5050 HU.

On my wife's iPhone, the Spotify will auto launch.

for android, it should auto play if yiu dont close the app.

Neutral Newbie

Hi was wondering what is the difference between the pioneer AVH-Z5050BT and AVH-Z5150BT can’t seem to find the difference between the 2 units ?

Yeah, I'm asking the same question too. Anyone installed a unit recently? Can recommend audio shop in the West?

Just an update for those using this old HU. Recent update of android in my phone result in not able to auto launch AA when connected to the cable. Phone keep switching between connect and disconnect. Tried changing the cable but no use. Finally done a firmware update and it solves the problem. So dun assume the HU is spoilt if you encounter this problem.

Neutral Newbie

I bought a car with a avh z5050bt HU installed. it needs firmware update, but every time i try to do it 

, it keeps telling me it is not picking up the usb. tried 3 different usbs without success. any suggestions? 

Hi all, I've recently gotten a 2nd hand unit of the 5050bt. I noticed an issue that either on spotify or Bluetooth mode, the audio will be delayed for like 1 to 2 seconds. Does anyone here faced this issue? 

I've already flashed to the latest firmware but it still persist.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement