COE Bidding – 1st Round of March 2019

Carbon82

Yes ... I think we have until maybe September then better be prepared to see it rocket! [;)]

Few years back initially say by 2018. Then change to by mid of 2019. Now extend to Sep19? How long more will it be extend? Why not forever? Edited by Lotr8445r
↡ Advertisement

Peak no peak, the resale price always sucks when it comes to selling. 

my current ride COE 70K,

7K/yr on COE alone

But after me, it rose to 90K, then slowly down to 32K, those at peak very pain.

Ouch

Twincharged

Few years back initially say by 2018. Then change to by mid of 2019. Now extend to Sep19? How long more will it be extend? Why not forever?

For me I’ve always maintain till aug-oct2019, the coe prices would still be somewhat lower. Due to the 4/2019 cars being scrapped. But after oct2019, who knows. Edited by Mkl22

hmm, looking at the number of scraps in Jan and Feb, less people scrap their cars, thus expect Apr to Jun coe quota to reduce about 30%. 

With low coes, this is a good time for old car owners to renew their rides. who knowsgov may implement new rules to plug the leakage of revenue haha

For me I’ve always maintain till aug-oct2019, the coe prices would still be somewhat lower. Due to the 4/2019 cars being scrapped. But after oct2019, who knows.

hmm, looking at the number of scraps in Jan and Feb, less people scrap their cars, thus expect Apr to Jun coe quota to reduce about 30%.

With low coes, this is a good time for old car owners to renew their rides. who knowsgov may implement new rules to plug the leakage of revenue haha

Any idea when lta going to start the satellite systems? Many has being talking about implemetion, include my previous SE say will start at 2018.

This way probably have a great impact to the coe cost

Edited by Lotr8445r

Turbocharged

Any idea when lta going to start the satellite systems? Many has being talking about implemetion, include my previous SE say will start at 2018.

This way probably have a great impact to the coe cost

Meant to be from 2020, it's currently on trial now, so may take some time. 

LTA to roll out next-generation ERP from 2020, NCS-MHI to build system for $556m

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/ncs-mhi-to-build-islandwide-satellite-based-erp-for-556m

↡ Advertisement