Dashboard sabre light

AndyHo

Any bro installed dashboard sabre light? Can share pic what is look like when the light is switched off. Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I did install a light sabre once but the moment I switched it on, it just cut through the dashboard like butter and I had to scrap the car.

Thankfully my jedi status was not revoked as a result, although Yoda was naturally not too happy about it.

• Praise 6

I did install a light sabre once but the moment I switched it on, it just cut through the dashboard like butter and I had to scrap the car.

Thankfully my jedi status was not revoked as a result, although Yoda was naturally not too happy about it.

People talking about "Dashboard Sabre Light" and not "Light Sabre". Need to jiak medicine leow.

• Praise 1

People talking about "Dashboard Sabre Light" and not "Light Sabre". Need to jiak medicine leow.

I guess this also refers to the Fiber Optics LED light across the dashboard and door panels.

I was quoted $140 inclusive of installation for dashboard and 4 doors with only 1 colour and $240 for RGB colours with Remote etc.

• Praise 1

I guess this also refers to the Fiber Optics LED light across the dashboard and door panels.

I was quoted $140 inclusive of installation for dashboard and 4 doors with only 1 colour and $240 for RGB colours with Remote etc.

No. 1 line without door panel $180. I bought from carousell, install on dashboard, 90% of the wire consealed, plug to cigarette socket, nicely done, only $15.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

No. 1 line without door panel $180. I bought from carousell, install on dashboard, 90% of the wire consealed, plug to cigarette socket, nicely done, only $15.

Yes, if you want to do 1 line on the dashboard then buying from TB or Online will be cheaper.

It cost $100+ because of the labour charges on installing on the door panels due to the laying of cables from dashboard to the door panels etc.

I have check the actual cost for the module and wiring, it cost less than $50 for 1 module and output up to 6 cables so unless you can do the installation on your own then you can save $100+ on the labour charges.

Edited by Benchong05

I remember Big Boyz Garage does that.

I just check out the cost for the fibre optic led light installation with app control, the price is 280 compared to the remote control is 240.

I dun find the price justifiable so decided to purchase online and let my regular accessory workshop install instead, guess the labour charges is 100+ which can save up some cost.

:a-m1212:  Smart shopper.

I just check out the cost for the fibre optic led light installation with app control, the price is 280 compared to the remote control is 240.

I dun find the price justifiable so decided to purchase online and let my regular accessory workshop install instead, guess the labour charges is 100+ which can save up some cost.

:a-m1212: Smart shopper.

Thanks brother, it is best to do some comparison before making the final decision or installation as Internet shopping is so much convenient now.

Supersonic
(edited)

A moderate level of brightness and uitable amount of deco helps beef up the ambiance.

Make sure it is not too bright and not excessively done up, otherwise can look and feel tiring after a while .

Edited by Ct3833

:a-m1212:  Smart shopper.

Just purchase my set of Optic Fiber LED light with RF Control and App Control which comes with the legroom led and the Optic Fiber cables for the dashboard and 4 doors so will get it installed once it has arrived.  [:p]

Just purchase my set of Optic Fiber LED light with RF Control and App Control which comes with the legroom led and the Optic Fiber cables for the dashboard and 4 doors so will get it installed once it has arrived. [:p]

Received my Fiber Optics RGB LED Kit with dedicated Connector and Length on each seat position (1M, 2M, 3M, 4M, 5M) on the Fiber Optics Led Connection and also 4 pieces of Leg Room RGB LED, it comes with both the Remote Control and App Control so you can use either one to control the lights and functions.

The total damage with installation at my preferred Accessories Workshop is only less than $200 compared to the price given at one of the workshop is $280 so it is definitely a savings of about $80.

Below are the photos to share with you all on the Dashboard, Front Door and Rear Door.

post-129209-0-83617000-1559966718_thumb.jpg

post-129209-0-10878600-1559966728_thumb.jpg

post-129209-0-45288700-1559966807_thumb.jpg

post-129209-0-86097100-1559966946_thumb.jpg

post-129209-0-13579500-1559966960_thumb.jpg

post-129209-0-86694100-1559966966_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2