Huawei New P30 & P30 Pro

steveluv

Do you have a choice? BTW, Mate 20 camera is as good as the new P30 Pro. The only thing lacking is the 5x optical zoom (up to 50x if combined with the 10x digital zoom).

Since you don't drive, the other special feature is not applicable too, so you have nothing to lose strictly speaking.

This phone got very good Selfie ... not suitable for women . Can see too much lines 

:XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

TiaKong Apple and Samsung uplorry very soon :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Attached night shoot using Apple, S10 and P30 liao  :inlove:

you going to buy during their launch ?  :D

• Praise 3

you going to buy during their launch ?  :D

I am hired to be the sniper during launch buddy  :yuush:

Hmmm...not those ermmmmm....sniper hor...... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 2

Flagship Huawei P30 Series sold out before noon during official release at VivoCity

- People were lining up as early as 9pm the night before the official release

- Popular demand of the Huawei P30 Series underlines the brand's growing appeal in Singapore

SINGAPORE -  APRIL 6, 2019 - Today, the HUAWEI P30 Series made its debut sale at VivoCity with hundreds in line as early as 9pm the day before. Since its global launch in Paris last week, the Huawei P30 Series quickly became the talk of the town among fans and new users for its world's first Leica Quad Camera with industry-leading zoom capabilities and low-light performance.

hua1.jpg

hua7.jpg

hua2.jpg

hua3.jpg

hua5.jpg

The release of the Huawei P30 Series today also drew the hearts of many beyond the shores of Singapore including travellers from Belgium, Lizzie de Vreese and her boyfriend who took a special trip downtown to VivoCity to purchase the Huawei P30 Pro. "I've seen so many incredible images shared on social media that were taken with a Huawei phone and I knew that I had to switch my phone then. I have always been an Android user but I have been completely bought over by the camera quality of the P30 Pro. I am looking forward to snap away with my new phone during my travels!"

hua4.jpg

• Praise 6

Hypersonic

Flagship Huawei P30 Series sold out before noon during official release at VivoCity

- Popular demand of the Huawei P30 Series underlines the brand's growing appeal in Singapore

SINGAPORE - APRIL 6, 2019 - Today, the HUAWEI P30 Series made its debut sale at VivoCity with hundreds in line as early as 9pm the day before. Since its global launch in Paris last week, the Huawei P30 Series quickly became the talk of the town among fans and new users for its world's first Leica Quad Camera with industry-leading zoom capabilities and low-light performance.

hua1.jpg

hua7.jpg

hua2.jpg

hua3.jpg

hua5.jpg

The release of the Huawei P30 Series today also drew the hearts of many beyond the shores of Singapore including travellers from Belgium, Lizzie de Vreese and her boyfriend who took a special trip downtown to VivoCity to purchase the Huawei P30 Pro. "I've seen so many incredible images shared on social media that were taken with a Huawei phone and I knew that I had to switch my phone then. I have always been an Android user but I have been completely bought over by the camera quality of the P30 Pro. I am looking forward to snap away with my new phone during my travels!"

hua4.jpg

Maybe I have to wait for the P40 Pro since my Note 9 just changed last Sep.

(edited)

I love new model.

So I can buy the predecessor at a lower price.

Edited by Hamburger

Apple? What is apple. Half of Apple is Samsung.

He meant cut Apple into pieces lah..

huawei_logo_3258.gif

• Praise 5

SINGAPORE - APRIL 6, 2019 - Today, the HUAWEI P30 Series made its debut sale at VivoCity with hundreds in line as early as 9pm the day before. Since its global launch in Paris last week, the Huawei P30 Series quickly became the talk of the town among fans and new users for its world's first Leica Quad Camera with industry-leading zoom capabilities and low-light performance.

hua1.jpg

hua7.jpg

hua2.jpg

hua3.jpg

hua5.jpg

hua4.jpg

Wonder how many will try the camera to shoot condo pictures