Huawei New P30 & P30 Pro

steveluv

After almost a lifetime on Sony mobiles, really tempted to try out P30 Pro. Even just for the sake of the camera. (Expansys selling for $1.4k)

Just occurred to me that Sony is still using single lens and Huawei is already on double lens for quite some years.

Lol Sony is waste time. Just ditch it.

Ok let me coax my sugarmama for sponsorship....

If you want something that has a good camera and is still a flagship. But significantly cheaper, consider this. But don't think mi9 has external storage capability. My wife has the mi8. Same seller as well.

That being said, though mi8 has same score as my s9+, I think my photos turn out nicer.

post-4207-0-35367800-1555977868_thumb.jpg

post-4207-0-78516900-1555978057_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

Seriously the only place I see Sony phones are in Japan. Cos they still have some misplaced brand loyalty.

The highest score Sony hp camera score is what the others been managing 2-3 years ago.

And its really ironic cos Sony build the cmos for 60% of the market. The s10+ uses a Sony cmos. But their software is so crappy.

• Praise 1

Seriously the only place I see Sony phones are in Japan. Cos they still have some misplaced brand loyalty.

The highest score Sony hp camera score is what the others been managing 2-3 years ago.

And its really ironic cos Sony build the cmos for 60% of the market. The s10+ uses a Sony cmos. But their software is so crappy.

I have never had serious problems with Sony, as a matter of fact. I stuck with it since Sony Ericsson days.

Just itchy backside wanna try something new.

I have never had serious problems with Sony, as a matter of fact. I stuck with it since Sony Ericsson days.

Just itchy backside wanna try something new.

me too, Sony Ericsson till now. still using my Z3.  [laugh]

me too, Sony Ericsson till now. still using my Z3.  [laugh]

I am using XZ3 now but the next flagship model Xperia 1 has finally been upgraded with triple lens. I am looking forward to it. Always enjoy making little films during my travel and fishing trips. Granted, Sony's strength is in the display and not the camera itself.

I use two phones, one for work and one for person so I may end up with a P30 Pro and a Xperia 1 once it is officially launched.

Edited by Ravinged

U guys really loyal. One phone man...

To me the current top android hp brands are

Samsung marginally over huawei (take your pict whether u want kpop or atb) > xiaomi > one plus > pixel or HTC.

LG, Sony, razer etc etc I won't even consider.

I am using XZ3 now but the next flagship model Xperia 1 has finally been upgraded with triple lens. I am looking forward to it. Always enjoy making little films during my travel and fishing trips. Granted, Sony's strength is in the display and not the camera itself.

I use two phones, one for work and one for person so I may end up with a P30 Pro and a Xperia 1 once it is officially launched.

Sony batteries are pretty good. Still have Sony Ericsson Ray and Sony Xperia Z that are functioning. Xperia Z is now for my TPG SIM card.

Issue with Sony flagship phones is overheating. Not sure if its the design or due to the Snapdragon 8xx chips.  

P30 specs are interesting but price point too high for me as my handphoine usage quite simple. Would like to molest the Xperia 1 once its launched too.  [laugh]

U guys really loyal. One phone man...

To me the current top android hp brands are

Samsung marginally over huawei (take your pict whether u want kpop or atb) > xiaomi > one plus > pixel or HTC.

LG, Sony, razer etc etc I won't even consider.

its like Alfa Romeo fans lor ...  [laugh]

Issue with Sony flagship phones is overheating. Not sure if its the design or due to the Snapdragon 8xx chips.  

This is very true!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I place it in mobile holder, I actually turn the aircon flaps to blow on the phone, not me. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Praise 1

Sony batteries are pretty good. Still have Sony Ericsson Ray and Sony Xperia Z that are functioning. Xperia Z is now for my TPG SIM card.

P30 specs are interesting but price point too high for me as my handphoine usage quite simple. Would like to molest the Xperia 1 once its launched too. [laugh]

its like Alfa Romeo fans lor ... [laugh]

It's poor design. The sd845 on the xiaomi pocophone also overheat and thermal throttle. No other sd845 will overheat on the other older flagships.

This is very true!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I place it in mobile holder, I actually turn the aircon flaps to blow on the phone, not me. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gosh u guys are weird.

When I bricked my Samsung S3 due to me trying to repair a cracked screen, I bought a Sony Xperia cos its cheaper and I had to buy on no contract. But it was lousier in every single way. 1+ years later when I switched back to an iPhone and subq back to Samsung, I was happier. And sonys were at least competitive back then.

Back when I was still somewhat involved with social media marketing, I was given a Samsung phone for review. Before that, I had also used one or two Samsung phones, I am not impressed with the customer service back then. Samsung is a banned product in my life. LOL

Twincharged

Just got my P30 Pro wonder if any better than my Mate 20 Pro. Will set it up when free.

post-235536-0-70594600-1557397243_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Why don't you wait till mate30pro comes out...

Kept reading the reviews of this phone cannot tahan must try

Mate 30 Pro when out will buy sure

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1