A Shocking Rise in Suicides from an Unexpected Age Group

Mockngbrd

final cocktail ... 

Yeah. Actually I'm pro euthanasia. But only for like end stage cancer/heart/lung disease etc.

Mental health ... not sure how can anyone gatekeep properly for such patients. 

Many severely depressed pts do have suicidal thoughts.

↡ Advertisement

final cocktail ... 

suicide/die also need so much money to do so   [sweatdrop]

some people post online while they commit suicide.

Living alone and lonely can be quite scary regardless what is your age de.

Just being alone (or even worse lonely) when u have a normal flu/fever is already a sucky experience.  -_-

• Praise 1

Just being alone (or even worse lonely) when u have a normal flu/fever is already a sucky experience. -_-

that’s why chinatown ahpek all so gian ahtiong bu ... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Just being alone (or even worse lonely) when u have a normal flu/fever is already a sucky experience. -_-

I dont know abt the future but i dare say most of the time im doing things alone. Go gym alone. Eat lunch alone when colleagues travel overseas. Come back home time not enough for soccer, fox news, hbo etc. Now can even play delta force contra on my hp. Or do further studies. Alone is enough..at this stage of life for me.
  • Praise 3

I dont know abt the future but i dare say most of the time im doing things alone. Go gym alone. Eat lunch alone when colleagues travel overseas. Come back home time not enough for soccer, fox news, hbo etc. Now can even play delta force contra on my hp. Or do further studies. Alone is enough..at this stage of life for me.

Yeah sure. One of my good friends is single, he's always super disciplined about his exercise time and his leisure time  [laugh]

Turbocharged

Yeah sure. One of my good friends is single, he's always super disciplined about his exercise time and his leisure time [laugh]

Maybe im not the sociable type..so thats why im more at ease by myself. Hope this still stay true in my old age lol

Supersonic

Just being alone (or even worse lonely) when u have a normal flu/fever is already a sucky experience.  -_-

Sick when alone surely sucky lo. Imagine when you need to eat and too unwell to go downstairs to buy or cook. Lol. But luckily now still have Grabfood, at least can call them, no need to die of hunger. Lol.

If you get married and have kids you will even have less time for yourself.

:D

Supersonic

Must bear in mind that alone is good only when you are healthy to be independent in doing things yourself. If health has become an issue, you might want to have someone around you de. This is why when we are young, healthy and fit, we always want to have our own private time. But once when you are old and have health problems, you wish you would have a companion. Lol.

Turbocharged

my target is to live long enough to see my kids have families and die before being sick, alone and immobile. 70 has a nice ring to it.

So at 69 i'll go travelling around the world... colombia, mexico, el salvador, yemen...

Turbocharged

I also pro euthanasia but I think they should let us decide for our elderly relatives.

:D

I am quite sure your idea of euthanasia is very diff from ours.... ours will be cold room with people in white and a needle... yours will be hotel room, xmm in lingerie, loads of champagne...  [laugh]  [:p]

• Praise 5

I am quite sure your idea of euthanasia is very diff from ours.... ours will be cold room with people in white and a needle... yours will be hotel room, xmm in lingerie, loads of champagne... [laugh][:p]

Jamesc is very filial. He always think first for his mil
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

my target is to live long enough to see my kids have families and die before being sick, alone and immobile. 70 has a nice ring to it.

So at 69 i'll go travelling around the world... colombia, mexico, el salvador, yemen...

I think live long enough or not doesnt matter, most importantly is not to suffer from illness before die.
↡ Advertisement