Mazda CX-30

Stratovarius

6 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

SGCM was never known for their accuracy la Mazda 2 is from Thailand

interesting. something new learned today. just also realised the mazda 2 we get is aus is also from thailand. all along i assumed it was from japan...

↡ Advertisement

10 hours ago, louisbosco said:

interesting. something new learned today. just also realised the mazda 2 we get is aus is also from thailand. all along i assumed it was from japan...

Think only mazda 2 sedan is from thailand and the hatchback is from japan.

17 hours ago, Spring said:

Point taken on the low OMV of Mz6 but on the flip side, I always wonder how come a MIJ 2litre Mz6 has a comparable OMV of a MIT Toyota Altis 1.6litre?

Could be the parts quality 

10 hours ago, louisbosco said:

Their workshop reviews also dun know trustworthy or not

18 hours ago, louisbosco said:

sgcarmart still showing japan for all.

only two locations i've seen people get from are mexico (usa markets) and japan. not sure what countries source from thailand. i suppose their local stock maybe?

sgcm shows japan for all except mazda 2 sedan thailand?

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 4:23 PM, inlinesix said:

It’s more profitable for manufacturers 

That's exactly my point. Mazda principal seems to make less vs Toyota principal based on the OMV but inversely Mazda AD seems to earn more margin compared to Toyota AD.

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 4:29 PM, Cheefarn said:

Yup. Toyota and any other manufacturers who setup shop in 3rd world countries needs to earn more. By selling their products at 'Japs prices' coupled with much lower operating cost, their own profit margin will increase considerably

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

This guy's information credibility is in question & you guys believe him ah? He is not awarded thread joker year 2019 for no reason one.🤭

who are you referring to and about what? abit confused liao. 

6 hours ago, alfakidz85 said:

who are you referring to and about what? abit confused liao. 

Here, no need to confused.

https://www.mycarforum.com/forums/topic/2705476-2018-honda-accord/?do=findComment&comment=6759721

https://www.mycarforum.com/forums/topic/2712756-2019-12th-gen-toyota-corolla-sedan/?do=findComment&comment=6808047

Still got more, do a search on him.

Edited by Sugimoto

Went to test drive the new mazda 3 and the CX30 after the motorshow. CX30 is very comfortable and effortless to drive. The higher seating position is great and the 2L makes acceleration easy and smooth. I love the looks and the space just nice for a young couple with small kids (but no helper).

I only had 2 problems: 1) the spec between the middle and highest makes no sense. The middle spec is actually missing a lot of safety equipment and even electric seats. It is not equivalent to the mid level mazda 3. The top level has a lot of equipment to me that I really don't need like the Bose. The SA agreed that it was harder for him to sell as not aligned to market. 2) the top level, luxury, only can take delivery in April. No stock since newly launched. The good part of this is you can spec whatever color and interior combo, but need to wait long long. 

• Praise 2

33 minutes ago, Fiat5oo said:

Went to test drive the new mazda 3 and the CX30 after the motorshow. CX30 is very comfortable and effortless to drive. The higher seating position is great and the 2L makes acceleration easy and smooth. I love the looks and the space just nice for a young couple with small kids (but no helper).

I only had 2 problems: 1) the spec between the middle and highest makes no sense. The middle spec is actually missing a lot of safety equipment and even electric seats. It is not equivalent to the mid level mazda 3. The top level has a lot of equipment to me that I really don't need like the Bose. The SA agreed that it was harder for him to sell as not aligned to market. 2) the top level, luxury, only can take delivery in April. No stock since newly launched. The good part of this is you can spec whatever color and interior combo, but need to wait long long. 

Why you dont like bose le? :huh: Saw the picture that the dashboard area of CX30 looks the same like the mazda 3.

Edited by 13177

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Why you dont like bose le? :huh:

i like bose, but to me is a "nice to have", whereas electric seats and the safety features are a "must have". The first two levels are not worth buying IMO - very basic. Only the Luxury is worth considering

3 minutes ago, Fiat5oo said:

i like bose, but to me is a "nice to have", whereas electric seats and the safety features are a "must have". The first two levels are not worth buying IMO - very basic. Only the Luxury is worth considering

The Luxury list price is $10k more than the mid range Elegance[shocked]

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, Spring said:

The Luxury list price is $10k more than the mid range Elegance[shocked]

Exactly. The upgrade price is a lot to just get the basic stuff that you would expect should have been in the Elegance. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Fiat5oo said:

But you need to pay $127k for luxury than $117k for elegance.

↡ Advertisement