Mazda CX-30

Stratovarius

14 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

That price list is not accurate. See here.

Dear Valued Customer

HSBC Golf Event Special Reserve Car Promo, Win Your Dream Mazda 

M2 1.5 HB Std : $67,888^
M2 1.5 HB Del :   $75,888
M2 1.5 Sdn Plus: $71,888^
M3 1.5 Sdn Classic :  $86,888^
M3 1.5 Sdn Elegance :  $  93,888
M3 1.5 Sdn Astina  :      $100,888
M3 1.5 HB Elegance :    $100,888
M3 1.5 HB Astina    :      $107,888
M6 2.0 :  $ 99,888 (Std)
M6 2.0 :   $105,888 (Exec)
M6 2.5 :   $120,888 (Prem)
M6 2.5 :   $136,888 Wgn(Lux)

CX-3 2.0 : $ 83,888 (Std)
CX-3 2.0 : $ 89,888 (Del)
CX-5 2.0: $104,888^(Entry)
CX-5 2.0 :$110,888 (Std)
CX-5 2.0 :$121,888 (Prem)
CX-9 2.5 :$169,888•(2WD)

MX-5 2.0 :$179,888 (W/O Coe )
30th Anniversary Edition

*All New CX-30 *
Classic    - $103,888
Elegance - $108,888
Luxury.     - $118,888

FOC item
*3yr / 100000km warranty
*3yr / 60000km Free Servicing (Except M2 & CX-3 - 1yr / 20000Km)

*Rikecool Solar Film 
*2 channel recording camera
*Mazda Dezire Program
(For M6, CX-5, CX-9 & MX5)
*Interest rate 1.99%

Your price list is for event car right? If yes then can't compare with official price list as sure got discount for event car.

• Praise 4

22 minutes ago, Spring said:

Your price list is for event car right? If yes then can't compare with official price list as sure got discount for event car.

Nope. Regular stocks. Event cars are all Mazda 6 2L and about 2 units of Mazda 6 2.5 Premium. And they are all taken

PM me for the SE contact if you want to know more

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Spring said:

This thread seems dead which is a surprise as I thought this car would sell well. But seems like no cx30 owners in MCF?

Full cash got Hugh penalty? So none buys! 😂

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, TheBlurGuy said:

I bought the cx30 during CB, hopefully to meet some owner here. 

Can post feedback on the car? Pros, Cons, general ownership experience, FC, power etc tks n congrats!

Edited: u book means u still waiting to get car or u already collected? My above post was assuming u already took delivery. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Spring said:

Can post feedback on the car? Pros, Cons, general ownership experience, FC, power etc tks n congrats!

Edited: u book means u still waiting to get car or u already collected? My above post was assuming u already took delivery. 

Collected my car end July. Mileage only 2000km now. 

Pros will be interior and exterior design is awesome. Power wise is ok for 2litre. FC about 11km/l. 

Cons, paint chip easily, glossy panel and instrument display scratch easily. MRCC does not have stop & go. 

Overall I will recommend the car. 

• Praise 2

I know someone who almost bought a UX 200, but went for a cx30 instead. Similar quality and presentation, more space, same performance and much much better infotainment than the Lexus. The Lexus had a slightly quieter engine but overall cx30 is the quieter car. Dislikes, mainly that the rear seat backs are slightly too upright. Ride and handling is very good.

• Praise 1

On 9/1/2020 at 10:21 PM, TheBlurGuy said:

Collected my car end July. Mileage only 2000km now. 

Pros will be interior and exterior design is awesome. Power wise is ok for 2litre. FC about 11km/l. 

Cons, paint chip easily, glossy panel and instrument display scratch easily. MRCC does not have stop & go. 

Overall I will recommend the car. 

What is the model you got?

I am looking at either elegance or luxury (is it worth it?)

I got the luxury. So far, very happy with it. Not the fastest car in the world but love the interior and loads of safety tech. It depends on your personal finances if you feel that you can justify the additional $10k for the radar cruise, HUD, Bose sound system etc. I wouldn’t say it is cheap, but if you are comparing against brands like BMW, Volvo, it is good value.

So far clocked 880km....I am actually surprised at how fun it is to drive. I mean, it’s no MX-5 but a bit of throttle around a corner and you can have a bit of fun. So far I haven’t really found anything to really complain about; maybe the fuel consumption could be a bit better?

813B0A60-86FA-4075-85C1-F658D8F42D50.jpeg

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, QuickEvo said:

I got the luxury. So far, very happy with it. Not the fastest car in the world but love the interior and loads of safety tech. It depends on your personal finances if you feel that you can justify the additional $10k for the radar cruise, HUD, Bose sound system etc. I wouldn’t say it is cheap, but if you are comparing against brands like BMW, Volvo, it is good value.

So far clocked 880km....I am actually surprised at how fun it is to drive. I mean, it’s no MX-5 but a bit of throttle around a corner and you can have a bit of fun. So far I haven’t really found anything to really complain about; maybe the fuel consumption could be a bit better?

What a nice dog you have. 😂

11 hours ago, QuickEvo said:

Bro, mind sharing with me your purchase price?

Thanks

On 9/4/2020 at 4:47 PM, Jason1980 said:

What is the model you got?

I am looking at either elegance or luxury (is it worth it?)

I got the luxury model, bite the bullet to spend 8k more for the extra goodies. 

• Praise 1