Opel Grandland X

Biglittlebean

Yeah. Can't help thinking about the near perfection if this was included. No perfect car I guess. Thanks again :)

Ya, its almost perfect equipped. Me bugging my SE asking if it could be retrofitted but that’s not the case.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I have bought this car after a test drive on this - Grandland X,  the car looks stylish and come with 19"sports rim and a lot of safety features.

Although the engine is only 1.2T but it gives you the high torque of 230 Nm, and thanks to the Turbo engine.  It has higher torque than other 2000 cc car with an air-take engine.  The horsepower has 129 bhp and is much better than 1600 cc car without turbo engine. Although it didn't give you high speed but it is comfortable to drive even carry 4 adults (I tried). The car looks big and the weight is only 1295kg, same weight as my Mazda 3. And it has good Fuel consumption, written as 18km/L.  The car RPM stay below or at 2000rpm on the highway at the speed of 80km to 90km.

What I dislike about this car is the interior, very normal look, nothing impressive

• Praise 1

I have bought this car after a test drive on this - Grandland X, the car looks stylish and come with 19"sports rim and a lot of safety features.

Although the engine is only 1.2T but it gives you the high torque of 230 Nm, and thanks to the Turbo engine. It has higher torque than other 2000 cc car with an air-take engine. The horsepower has 129 bhp and is much better than 1600 cc car without turbo engine. Although it didn't give you high speed but it is comfortable to drive even carry 4 adults (I tried). The car looks big and the weight is only 1295kg, same weight as my Mazda 3. And it has good Fuel consumption, written as 18km/L. The car RPM stay below or at 2000rpm on the highway at the speed of 80km to 90km.

What I dislike about this car is the interior, very normal look, nothing impressive

Come join us in the Facebook group.

Grandland X has been downgraded to VES Band C1 from Band C2 previously w.e.f. 26 Jan 2019.

The selling price now is $114,777 with 6 bid non-guaranteed COE and a VES surcharge of 10k instead of the previous 20k. 

went to have 2nd view.. really like the car.. sturdy and solid with good fc on the paper. spacious compare to vesel n other.. but other the servicing cost and high pricing for start. although high omv but still... u u paid out to them...  worried the service cost of wear and tear compare to a Jap car. heard the some rattling noise from compartment that agent cannot solve.. is this true so far ?

resale of the car might be an issue..? price is pushing near to BMW ... so was considering should i get a BM for the badge.. hahhah grand active

see few on the road.. but the car is quite impressive

Edited by Saggi

went to have 2nd view.. really like the car.. sturdy and solid with good fc on the paper. spacious compare to vesel n other.. but other the servicing cost and high pricing for start. although high omv but still... u u paid out to them... worried the service cost of wear and tear compare to a Jap car. heard the some rattling noise from compartment that agent cannot solve.. is this true so far ?

resale of the car might be an issue..? price is pushing near to BMW ... so was considering should i get a BM for the badge.. hahhah grand active

see few on the road.. but the car is quite impressive

With 5 years free servicing, what servicing cost you are worried about? Price now is $119,777. The price is still far from BMW wor.

• Praise 1

With 5 years free servicing, what servicing cost you are worried about? Price now is $119,777. The price is still far from BMW wor.

now most car offer 5 yr servicing liao... bmw after discount about 20K+ more.. actually spead 10yr is still ok..

but finally still went ahead to book the grandland... if they have the anti collosion like the opel insigna.. then lagi good..!

now their only LEDS lwarning light.. driver may not notice during day time..!

• Praise 1

now most car offer 5 yr servicing liao... bmw after discount about 20K+ more.. actually spead 10yr is still ok..

but finally still went ahead to book the grandland... if they have the anti collosion like the opel insigna.. then lagi good..!

now their only LEDS lwarning light.. driver may not notice during day time..!

Yes they do. Grandland has the full suite of safety features including autonomous emergency brake as the Insignia except the ACC (Autonomous follow assist). The Grandland has normal Cruise Control.

BMW is for those with deep pockets.....When warranty over, you send to workshop (even outside workshop), it is Bring More Wealth to the workshop but it's Bring More Worry to me.

My honest opinion.

BMW is for those with deep pockets.....When warranty over, you send to workshop (even outside workshop), it is Bring More Wealth to the workshop but it's Bring More Worry to me.

My honest opinion.

Get a Mercedes Benz.

i mean the car will not slow down ler.. just LED indication..

u dont think opel maintainese will be same like BMW n merc ? also conti ler

I have bought this car after a test drive on this - Grandland X,  the car looks stylish and come with 19"sports rim and a lot of safety features.

Although the engine is only 1.2T but it gives you the high torque of 230 Nm, and thanks to the Turbo engine.  It has higher torque than other 2000 cc car with an air-take engine.  The horsepower has 129 bhp and is much better than 1600 cc car without turbo engine. Although it didn't give you high speed but it is comfortable to drive even carry 4 adults (I tried). The car looks big and the weight is only 1295kg, same weight as my Mazda 3. And it has good Fuel consumption, written as 18km/L.  The car RPM stay below or at 2000rpm on the highway at the speed of 80km to 90km.

the front compartment .. no juke to be place.. small compartment.. so currently on average what your FC.. the 18km/lit is so misleading !!

compare to the price , a tuscon turbo is very close match with bigger space??

Supersonic

Behind no space one, cannot fight his alphard

Unless he go with josephine

Or maybe Opel trying to market the Grandland as 'spacious'.....lol
  • Praise 3