Ethiopian Airlines Crashed - Boeing 737 Max 8 Banned

Yamapi

On 9/29/2019 at 1:04 PM, BanCoe said:

FOC desert 🌵car park but kenna long term parking charges ; how much of lost revenue ?? Who pays/losses ?? It’s like a total recall ?? 

Must put parking coupon or not?

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

thats a month old article

yeah i just came upon this thread and decided to share. anyway boeing is going nowhere with it's planes. they can only hope the 777X is not a failure

Supercharged

I hope MOT understands the risk for being one of the 1st to chiong. If something bad happens, it's not only CAAS head going to roll. 

8 hours ago, Didu said:

I hope MOT understands the risk for being one of the 1st to chiong. If something bad happens, it's not only CAAS head going to roll. 

I rather SIA convert their 737 Max into cargo plane too recover some cost then sitting ide in the hangers .... :we-all-gonna-die:

Wait until the air traffic back to normal and nothing had happen to this model of plane from any contries, passengers can board them again :meaw:

9 minutes ago, happy_man said:

Or maybe a "Fly-To-No-Where" SIA promotion on Boeing 737 Max + added insurance coverage.

But not before SIA pilots pass their "additional training" flying the Max. 

So before boarding a Max in your future holiday trip, try not to read about Ethiopian Airlines or Lion Air. 😜

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/singapore-airlines-737-max-boeing-grounded-2159221

SIA is bringing bank its 737 Max from long-term storage in Australia desert. They had been test flying these planes since Mar 2021.

SQ-737-MAX.jpg

To instil confidence should fly free with 50% off premium insurance coverage…😂

• Haha! 2

38 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Must be under lots of pressure to be among the 1st. Unless they replace the entire control system, nobody is sure given the history. 

737 max issue is software-related and pilot training/awareness

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

737 max issue is software-related and pilot training/awareness

I used to build circuit boards for both Airbus and Boeing supplying to first tier suppliers. Usually hardware goes thru a lot of stringent testing with many layers one.

Any component failure at any stage will need FRACAS and failure analysis to catch the problem. Reliability is design for more than 30 years

• Praise 4

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2021 at 10:47 PM, Didu said:

IF....really IF I fly again, will select the plane model too apart from the normal seat and food...[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1