Malaysia considering shut down or sale of Malaysia Airlines

Dleodleo

Supersonic

Wonder which country didnt have a national airline. Or he is looking into building a new airline company? Interesting old man.

He wanna kill off MH coz it was halfway undergoing a turnaround plan under ah jib kor

The motivation is not for the turnaround plan to work so that he can again say ah jib do bad job n only he can save the day

Haiz...94yr old this year n still got so many petty games to play

Edited by Soya
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

MAS was his plaything when it separated from SIA. He screwed up then pass to ah jib to further wack it. But i like they way they do it. Create active economy haha

Sell liao den Madhatter will prata say whoever buy , buy cheap. etc etc... den want to take back in future. blah blah blah..,,

buy expensive but sell cheap (MAS) sounded like Temasek

then buy cheap after all the hoo-hah sounded like NTUC

• Praise 6

MH is a big employer and its not just about them but a whole ecosystem (eg, catering, engineering/maintenance, cleaning, airport) built around them. So I think shutting down is not the way to go. 

They'll have to figure out some way to make it work. 

Read that some years back they decided to streamline their operations to be a regional airline instead of competing with the big boys in the international arena. But with changes in CEOs guess things got muddled.

Wish things work out for MH.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

....when they employed the angmoh CEo...he sacked as many as few thousand people...after that less than a year ..angmoh got sacked himself...becoz he was cutting down the $$ flowing into some big shot pockets....btw MAS employ 1.7 millions employee as read from thenewpaper (today)...is being sucked up dry...imo

• Praise 1

....when they employed the angmoh CEo...he sacked as many as few thousand people...after that less than a year ..angmoh got sacked himself...becoz he was cutting down the $$ flowing into some big shot pockets....btw MAS employ 1.7 millions employee as read from thenewpaper (today)...is being sucked up dry...imo

Huh can't be so much bah.

We operate like 40 more planes than them. Even if u count the entire aerospace engineering + logistics/catering aspect.

They only have 14-15k employees as of 2018.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

He wants a national car that is not viable and he is now willing to shut down MAS? Nonsense lah

But MAS can't be profitable unless they allow an outsider to go in and tear up all the ali baba contracts. Hearsay only hor.

We have many generals available. He want some ? [:p]

• Praise 3

I was attended by a kawaii nihonjin crew to narita

She is the best attendant I ever encountered

Called me next day to check everything ok

Plus be my tour conductor for 1 week in Tokyo

MAS got the world best cabin crew

Sound like jav plot
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Huh can't be so much bah.

We operate like 40 more planes than them. Even if u count the entire aerospace engineering + logistics/catering aspect.

They only have 14-15k employees as of 2018.

14-15k employees but how many actually working or busy eating snake?

Supercharged

14-15k employees but how many actually working or busy eating snake?

Think most are eating snake now as not much passenger. 

From Wiki, around 14k employees in 2016.

Sometimes i get the feeling that most of the leaders are just doing their best to get their hands on as much wealth as they can, thru whatever means and companies. Its a sense of entitlement that all the wealth belongs to 1 class of ppl above all the others. Country be damn, everyone is doing it, can't fight them, join them.

So, each company, set up whatever once dried up, throw out. Create new vehicle to start again.

Haiz. The country have so much natural resources....Sad

Just my tots

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 4

And MH just won some kind of Best Airline award ???   :grin:

I was attended by a kawaii nihonjin crew to narita

She is the best attendant I ever encountered

Called me next day to check everything ok

Plus be my tour conductor for 1 week in Tokyo

MAS got the world best cabin crew

waaaa U got Jib Pon gal friend .........  we friend friend I wont tell ur wife , 

pls PM me her number   [nod]

:D  

• Praise 3

MH is a big employer and its not just about them but a whole ecosystem (eg, catering, engineering/maintenance, cleaning, airport) built around them. So I think shutting down is not the way to go.

They'll have to figure out some way to make it work.

Read that some years back they decided to streamline their operations to be a regional airline instead of competing with the big boys in the international arena. But with changes in CEOs guess things got muddled.

Wish things work out for MH. [thumbsup]

Its not easy with fierce competition from airasia, MH face trouble just like garuda facing trouble against LCC competitors. Afterall indo and malaysia are not high earner income country
  • Praise 1

Wonder which country didnt have a national airline. Or he is looking into building a new airline company? Interesting old man.

I don't think keeping an unprofitable airline for a status symbol just because every country has one is a good idea.

BTW, quite a few ang mo countries don't have a national airline. Starting with USA.

Edited by Kusje

If MAS shut down, troublesome for SIA, co-share code.

MAS can be something like Cathay Pacific which appears to be HK own airline but actually belong to Swire group in UK.

So it T2 sell his lolex and buy over MAS, MCF may get super discount for traveling with MAS.

• Praise 3

Sound like jav plot 

Healthy tour conducting by her not those JAV one  :inlove:

Bo Pian got GF around mah  :slow:

And MH just won some kind of Best Airline award ???   

waaaa U got Jib Pon gal friend .........  we friend friend I wont tell ur wife , 

pls PM me her number   

I must say she is the best cabin crew I ever met :inlove:

No horse run [thumbsup]

2nd best HotPot and follow by TomYam :yuush:

Sashimi is the best  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Edited by Pohhenry
  • Praise 3

Sometimes i get the feeling that most of the leaders are just doing their best to get their hands on as much wealth as they can, thru whatever means and companies. Its a sense of entitlement that all the wealth belongs to 1 class of ppl above all the others. Country be damn, everyone is doing it, can't fight them, join them.

So, each company, set up whatever once dried up, throw out. Create new vehicle to start again.

Haiz. The country have so much natural resources....Sad

Just my tots

Safe ride

Cheers

When we were growing up

we were taught one thing

Crime doesn't pay.

Today the new morality is

Only crime pays.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3