Malaysia considering shut down or sale of Malaysia Airlines

Dleodleo

Supersonic

how to win your enemy or opponent if you don't know his strategy

So what exactly is his strategy? I'm sure Vivian & gang will greatly benefit from your valuable insights instead of wasting it here on MCF
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

It doesn't matter what Dr M does with Malaysia Airlines.

What's more important is the fallout or benefit to our national carrier?

Is there a wider issue that involves Singapore eg ECRL (High Speed Rail)?

I dont blame Singaporean for being upset (anger further stroke by our own politicians) with Dr M with regards to High Speed Rail and etc. 

We look from our point of view but we should try to look at his point of view too. I am sure of his sore point was how did Singapore politicians took advantage of Najib to some point it becomes vulgar. That must be one of the triggers for Dr M to try to do the perceived unjust that puts Malaysia at a disadvantage.

the best deal that happened during Najib's time was taking back the railway land. to me that was a sore point for many years. of course the old mad hatter was fuming mad when it happened.

• Praise 6

the best deal that happened during Najib's time was taking back the railway land. to me that was a sore point for many years. of course the old mad hatter was fuming mad when it happened.

Just for this reason, in my eyes, Najib is many times better than old mad hatter.

That railway land was like a sword thrust into the heart of our sovereignty. And Dr M often used it to remind us that it belongs to Malaysia and they can do whatever on that piece of land and we can't lift a finger. We can, our middle finger.

Greed helps. Rare to find such an opportunity to buy over that land and make it ours. Finally, Singapore is 100% our own.

Vulgar? Haha...it was a business transaction. Legal and in broad daylight. No more snide remarks on this from the mad hatter forever. I believe our old man would have been very thrilled too.

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 5

good luck. wait you go airport ... all MAS counter is closed.

luckily i bought insurance. $2k if flight cancelled

but not sure can claim if Airline closed down & flight no more... 2 more months to fly

i bought MAS ticket to South Korea on May.......

Better buy travel insurance. Double check if they cover MH closure b4 u buy.
  • Praise 2

luckily i bought insurance. $2k if flight cancelled

but not sure can claim if Airline closed down & flight no more... 2 more months to fly

If you buy the insurance b4 March, b4 the news of MH thinking of shutting down sure can claim.

But if you buy after the news dun knw, maybe some allow and some don't.

• Praise 3

If you buy the insurance b4 March, b4 the news of MH thinking of shutting down sure can claim.

But if you buy after the news dun knw, maybe some allow and some don't.

bought insurance with the ticket... on Dec 2018..hehe

• Praise 1

Turn Malaysia Airlines around? AirAsia has our plate full, says Fernandes

KUALA LUMPUR, April 1 — Tan Sri Tony Fernandes has said he is confident that local carrier Malaysia Airlines Bhd (MAB) can revert to its glory days but he is not the man for it, amid suggestions for him to take over the latter’s management.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/04/01/turn-malaysia-airlines-around-airasia-has-our-plate-full-says-fernandes/1738517

in short ..... boh eng ...  :XD:

• Praise 1

Turn Malaysia Airlines around? AirAsia has our plate full, says Fernandes

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/04/01/turn-malaysia-airlines-around-airasia-has-our-plate-full-says-fernandes/1738517

in short ..... boh eng ... :XD:

He is smart.

Because the Malu-sian leaders will expect him to "honour" their lazy asses (i.e. bribe them regularly) and still bow and scrape to them as if they were royalty. And also expect perks like free flights for themselves, family, friends, neighbours, pets...

If he succeeds at this thankless task all he'll have is a competitor to his own airline.

If he fails, the blame will be placed squarely on him, with some perhaps accusing him of sabotage in favour of AirAsia (as people tend to do now when they compare the almost surreal disparity in service and quality standards between Scoot and SIA, even accounting for price differences).

He must really be a bodoh peh kambing to do it. Luckily he's smarter than that, and he declined diplomatically. He's already got his Tan Sri whatever so why bother to suffer?

• Praise 5

Agree.

This is an important observation. Frankly, he's likely to go down in my personal memory as the smallest-hearted and pea-brained msian pm for all the "small actions" against us.

He cannot swallow the humble pie that for decades, his bumi-enriching policies at the expense of the country's well being is now bringing forth bountiful harvests of corrupted fruits.

Never changed, this pitiful old man. Despite his years, vision still blurr and mind only focused on being a racist. Given a 2nd chance, yet still same old talks.

Doubt airline will be closed, probably renamed Proton Airways...hehe...just my tots.

3rd Asian Tiger...haiz....talk is cheap. Possible if rope in China, renamed C-Proton Airways. Oops.

Safe ride

Cheers

Actually his vision is not the problem, leaders need to think big.

It's his execution that's bad.. or his people's execution... no talent.

Actually his vision is not the problem, leaders need to think big.

It's his execution that's bad.. or his people's execution... no talent.

Its always been said that good visions, or great visions attract talents. Not the other way round.

Dr M's only vision is to make 1 race greater than any others. That's why that 1 race has been so well fed, they no longer hungry but stretch hands out to receive.

That's my personal take. I am not racist. Colour blind. I am pointing out his policy or vision is biased, hence cannot go very far.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 4

Its always been said that good visions, or great visions attract talents. Not the other way round.

Dr M's only vision is to make 1 race greater than any others. That's why that 1 race has been so well fed, they no longer hungry but stretch hands out to receive.

That's my personal take. I am not racist. Colour blind. I am pointing out his policy or vision is biased, hence cannot go very far.

Safe ride

Cheers

uh uh siol

↡ Advertisement