MCF HangOut with the All-New 2019 Perodua Myvi!

kobayashiGT

Pest that keep talking down on the model and brand and yet still want to go for event?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The tyres look abit small from the pics. Likely 14in?

Shld be 15in minimum I feel but I do understand the need to keep FC down as well but think 15in vs 14in shldnt make much diff. Hopefully my eyes r wrong n it does come with 15in instead.

• Praise 7

Supercharged

Shld be 15in minimum I feel but I do understand the need to keep FC down as well but think 15in vs 14in shldnt make much diff. Hopefully my eyes r wrong n it does come with 15in instead.

The rims looks like 15" to me..
  • Praise 1

1.3X is available in manual option in msia, unless Perocom didnt wanna bring it in.

If price diff not significant, do strongly consider 1.5. The 1.3 is gd for the Bezza but Myvi being abit heavier, may likely feel a drop in power.

The negative reviews Perodua hv received over all their models are their 4AT. Fr my personal pt of view, cost saving has to come fr somewhere hence Perodua choose a conventional 4AT which is not exciting enough but also almost flawless enough. Well, someone meat somebody else poison.

Many drivers here will likely be very bothered abt this 4AT, especially the Attrage owners, since cars here are expensive hence every feature & technology will be measured to the full scale.

Well 4AT or CVT? I think so long the car shifted its transmission seamlessly & smooth, it really doesnt matter. I always hv the impression that 4AT will be alittle more jerky but it doesnt seem the case for Perodua cars or olders Toyota models I hv driven. I guess maybe 4AT has also seen some improvements in themselves?

Another neg review is NVH which is another cost cutting measure. Well it has to come fr somewhere I guess.

But there is one thing I do realise in cars mfg in msia. Knowing their roads conditions, it seems that they make their cars with a little more power at the higher revs band. Not saying it is powerful but one can still hv abit more power even at speeds abt 130kmph with abit more to go. Perhaps it is to help overtaking heavy vehicles that are also travelling at faster speeds as compared to ours on thei highway.

The Manual version is the "G" trim. More bare compared to the "X" trim.

The rims looks like 15" to me..

The 1.3X comes with 175/65R14 while the 1.5H with 185/55R15.

Last time vios stock gave 14inch ... terrible .

Changed to a 15inch light wgt ... alot of diff when driving.

• Praise 5

The Manual version is the "G" trim. More bare compared to the "X" trim.

The 1.3X comes with 175/65R14 while the 1.5H with 185/55R15.

Tq...didnt know the trim levels. My bezza only got one trim...the formidable X trim..haha.

For those looking for Myvi 1.3, unless u really wanted a hatch, else do also look at the Bezza for comparison for more boot space for practicality sake. Otherwise, engine, rims size etc etc...mostly the same. The Myvi 1.3 would cost abit more than Bezza for about the same equipment level & engine specs.

The 1.5 would be a better buy with better power-to-weight ratio. The 1.5 should c/w 15" rims size fr what I know. Edited by Unfazed
  • Praise 2

Tq...didnt know the trim levels. My bezza only got one trim...the formidable X trim..haha.

For those looking for Myvi 1.3, unless u really wanted a hatch, else do also look at the Bezza for comparison for more boot space for practicality sake. Otherwise, engine, rims size etc etc...mostly the same. The Myvi 1.3 would cost abit more than Bezza for about the same equipment level & engine specs.

The 1.5 would be a better buy with better power-to-weight ratio. The 1.5 should c/w 15" rims size fr what I know.

Myvi 1.3(X) trim equipment a bit better than Bezza (X).

4 Airbags, Eco Idle, Leather Wrapped Steering With Audio Control, Electric Retractable Side Mirror, LED Headlamp, VSC/TRC/HSA...

Edited by Cypher

(edited)

@turboflat4 you registered for the Perodua Myvi ??? :slow:

Nowadays business that bad hur .... :wacko:  

From 385 horsepower to 75 horsepower ... [:(]

:grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

(edited)

@turboflat4 you registered for the Perodua Myvi ??? :slow:

Nowadays business that bad hur .... :wacko:

From 385 horsepower to 75 horsepower ... [:(]

:grin:

I'm off that weekend just come poke lah.

:D

And ahem... 385hp? Try 616 hp.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

(edited)

People already said vertically lah wae

[laugh]

Haha. I was just asking too short or too tall. But I guess the former wouldn't pose a problem unless you're Tyrion Lannister. Edited by Turboflat4

Updates on members who are going to the event:
  1. Robin
  2. RogerNg_185295
  3. Khsome
  4. YHTan
  5. Epr0mlse
  6. TSmonster
  7. terwjx
  8. Dawsonite
  9. Nemsis
  10. Turboflat4
  11. RCTP
  12. Genes
  13. Adrianli
  14. Yongwd
  15. Rezorn86
  16. Carnoob
  17. Smoothscott

Registration is still open, register here  

(edited)

Myvi is a good runabout in state. Travelling between states requires more power and oomph like the Aruz.

Lets take a minute of silence for Proton.

The Aruz come here, ko most of the competition flat.

Edited by Datsun366

Myvi is a good runabout in state. Travelling between states requires more power and oomph like the Aruz.

Proton got Neutralised. Too much negativity.

Should be the opposite. With the same engine, the Myvi will be nippier...
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Is there a manual for test drive? I sure hope so.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement