Formula One 2019

Adrianli

Great strategy by Merc to snatch the win from RedBull. Bottas doesn't look hungry enough to fight. Perhaps Merc should look for other drivers who are starving for wins. Ferrari is again looked pumchek at mid season. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Great strategy by Merc to snatch the win from RedBull. Bottas doesn't look hungry enough to fight. Perhaps Merc should look for other drivers who are starving for wins. Ferrari is again looked pumchek at mid season. 

ferrari pumchek many season liao [;)]

• Praise 1

Albion to RBH for the remainder of the season, let's see how he perform.

If I were Albon, and if given the choice, I will tell Dr Helmut Marko that I don't want to go  [laugh]

If I were Albon, and if given the choice, I will tell Dr Helmut Marko that I don't want to go [laugh]

If he is good, can help Max win a couple of race acting as a wingman. If he veey good, he can help himself

I hope he can survive there and not get mentally destroyed by Max's current form and pace.

Why not Kyvat? He is doing better than Albon currently. He needs a redemption!

This is called in-season testing

I hope he can survive there and not get mentally destroyed by Max's current form and pace.

Why not Kyvat? He is doing better than Albon currently. He needs a redemption!

haha ... torpedo kyvat is crucified by vettel

the biggest mistake from kyvat is to crash the f1 darling vettel

Edited by Wt_know

F1 summer break is over!!! 

Honda bringing Spec 4 to Spa 💪💪💪

Never mention about aerodynamic updates though. 

Traditionally Ferrari stronghold, let's see the gap to Ferrari and Mercs. 

• Praise 1

Albon replaced Gasly this weekend. Ocon to replace the Hulk, Bottas seat remains for one more year which is a shame as he doesn't portray the hunger to fight. 

3 hours ago, Ichibawa said:

Albon replaced Gasly this weekend. Ocon to replace the Hulk, Bottas seat remains for one more year which is a shame as he doesn't portray the hunger to fight. 

But he is a good wingman 😁😁😁

12 minutes ago, Phluvcat said:

But he is a good wingman 😁😁😁

IMO, Albon is an assertive driver compare to Max being an aggressive driver. Max is similar to Kimi's driving style during the younger days.

For F1, the driver will mature as they approach 30s in a good team & competitive car.

IMO, I believe Honda has max out. Can't see they can do any better from here.

Edited by Tcx607

1 hour ago, Tcx607 said:

IMO, Albon is an assertive driver compare to Max being an aggressive driver. Max is similar to Kimi's driving style during the younger days.

For F1, the driver will mature as they approach 30s in a good team & competitive car.

IMO, I believe Honda has max out. Can't see they can do any better from here.

Actually the wingman I refer to Bottas. I dun expect Albon to be one. 

Ferrari lap time degrades with every lap. Why?? They are fast but good for one lap. If Merc with their tune down engine catching the Ferraris as they have not improved at all. 

On 9/2/2019 at 1:54 PM, Ichibawa said:

Ferrari lap time degrades with every lap. Why?? They are fast but good for one lap. If Merc with their tune down engine catching the Ferraris as they have not improved at all. 

Ferrari low down force concept hurts their tyres but good for some tracks, like the next one at Monza. 

Internal Moderator

image.png.ccabeb0f362239507e0efc558a64dd4d.png

Formula One is back after the summer break to kick off the last leg of the 2019 season. There was a lot of excitement after Ferrari got their second front-row lockout of the season. But then the weekend turned tragic after BWT Arden and Renault development Formula 2 driver Anthoine Hubert lost his life in a crash exiting Radillon on Saturday’s F2 Feature race. The Sunday sprint race was cancelled but we raced on in F1 with heavy hearts. Before the race began, there was a touching tribute and moment of silence for Hubert. The family of Hubert was front and centre as they celebrated the life of such a brave individual who gave his life doing what he loved. A very tragic loss as Antoine had a strong future ahead of him after winning in Monaco and France this year. He will always be remembered, and there is no doubt that these F1 drivers raced with heavy hearts as they kept fighting to find more speed — as Hubert would have wanted them to.

In the end, Ferrari flexed their engine straight-line speed as well as a strong strategy with the heavens shining on Charles Leclerc, who scored his first career F1 victory on a weekend that he lost his good friend Hubert. 

Lewis Hamilton fought until the end but came home in second. Valtteri Bottas completed the podium in third. Sebastian Vettel was fourth. 

Alex Albon battled back from starting at the back with a new engine to finish fifth. Sergio Perez ran a strong sixth ahead of Daniil Kvyat in seventh. Nico Hulkenberg finished eighth. 

Pierre Gasly got points in his first race back with Toro Rosso after being demoted by Red Bull, and Lance Stroll completed the top 10. Also of note, Lando Norris was running fifth until the final lap when his car expired, completing a tough, zero-point weekend for him and McLaren.

Source: https://www.frontstretch.com/2019/09/01/heavy-hearted-charles-leclerc-gets-first-f1-win-belgium-dedicates-win-to-anthoine-hubert/

• Sad 1

RIP Anthoine. what could've been a very bright future for F1 was tragically lost over the weekend. 

imagine the future lineups with Hubert, Gasly, Ocon Leclerc, Albon, Russell and the likes.. 😢

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1