Gewinnen Engine Enhancement Tapes?

supersen

I am one of those crazy ( and Fool ) one that actually went there and let them install this Gewinnen engine enhancement tape thing... (and yes, paid for the tapes).  I am extremely skeptical especially I have tried many of such device before and none of them really work.

Didn't expect much and thought it probable not working.  And if it is not working then I can write something about it.......   So a bit of background first. I am driving a 2 years old Opel Astra Sport Tourer  1.0 turbo with an automatic manual gearbox (for those who knows them).  The gearshift is kind of slow and sluggish always when in the "D" mode,  but acceptable because I do not expect the car behaves like a sport car (if you know what i mean).  So I live with it and not expecting much when I go to do the "tape up".   When I reached there, looking at the product,  and thought to myself, how can these few cloth like thingy tape can improve the car performance..... no way.  (By the way,   the tape I saw is different from the picture that was posted here on the first post).

So anyway...  I went ahead and, let them stick the tapes at multiple locations.  They  put tapes on different locations like the air inflow, fuel pipe, turbo air back-flow pipe etc and etc...  and after about 40 minutes it is done and they ask me to try (they do need to wait for the engine to cool down and take out some plastic covers from the engine block in order to do the tapes.   

So, the moment of truth.  When I started the engine it immediately feels smoother (not as rough before and seems less vibration.   Went for a test drive, wow that was amazing !  The car become more willing to go and for some reason even the gear change is quicker ( remember this is an automatic manual gearbox ) and the car is more willing to go.  The lag when changing gear has also disappeared (in the past sometimes it take almost a second to change from 2 to 3 gear, for example).  

Now I am confused.   Does that thing work ?   It seems working to me.  How does it work?  I have no idea.  I only know the car definitely feel more alive.  They do claim to have more power and more fuel efficiency.  I definitely feel more power , but for fuel efficiency.... i need to monitor it longer.  The fact is that because it has more power, I tends to push it harder now so that probably counter the effect.  i will monitor it for a few weeks and see how's the fuel consumption like.  but one thing I do notice immediately is that my "estimated remaining km to fuel" does increased.   Used to be 600+ km once I pump full.  This morning when I pump full, it jumps to 700+ km.    Can't validate that yet.  Will see.

Guess there will be people as crazy as me and go down to try out.    Personally, I am really skeptical to start with about this product and actually telling myself that I will pay this amount to see if I can prove this is not working.  Ended up I was wrong.  Really have no idea how these few tapes can change the behavior of my car engine immediately after the tapes was being put on, especially I cannot really find anything similar on the internet.  But I do enjoy the effect and the car is definitely more alive to drive.

Nice story bro. Glad things worked well for you.

I won't be installing such thing though as I don't buy the idea. If that few hundreds of SGD can improve the car to such extent the OEMs would have included them in the first place. 

↡ Advertisement

Selling it to Farrari F1 team now.

Hope they can win this weekends race with just a few pieces of this tape on the car!

Neutral Newbie

Does it sound like the owner trying to create a story and promote again? This trick has been used for so many times, cannot believe there are still people using it... What cannot believe and suspect it first, after putting it on their car and wow... Superb effect comes !!! Like one brother says, if it is that useful, it won't be founded by one small little workshop here and all the big players, car makers do not have it to put it in their products. #faint...

As a mod, maybe you can see certain info about the MCF member that we are not privy to?

Sounds like what those gahment IB does for a living ley haha

Twincharged

Maybe can also use to tape your manhood and improve the stamina? Super power universal tape. Will enhanced everything.

But I think it will be best to stick on the forehead first. Once it enhances that part then maybe everything will be clearer. Hahhaha.

• Praise 3

I attest to it and it worked like a charm and transformed my ride totally.

Until I realize they flip my drive setting to sport mode.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

attachicon.gif20190510_143924.png

Anyone tried this tape ? I heard can boost man power.

To some, any tape will do...  [lipsrsealed]

CDT-36__09970.1491502016.JPG

Hahaha

You can videotape your car driving. Then play in video player and fast forward.

Wah car more power!

You are so innocent... [angel]

I attest to it and it worked like a charm and transformed my ride totally.

Until I realize they flip my drive setting to sport mode.

Actually some workshop that sell all these enhance product know what can be done to boost performance, some as simple as blowing dirt away from air filter...

Ownself director and actor.

Zhi dao zhi yan

• Praise 7

But I think it will be best to stick on the forehead first. Once it enhances that part then maybe everything will be clearer. Hahhaha.

51yHI0o2IjL._SL1180_.jpg

As a mod, maybe you can see certain info about the MCF member that we are not privy to?

I am just quoting a part of the act, don't think too much into it, else it will become another fake news. [dead]

• Praise 6

Always the same modus operandi, it will always be a low post-count user often recently registered "innocently" asking about the efficacy of something-or-other product, claiming that he is not linked or trying to promote the product, and then another low post-count user also often recently registered, "incidentally" writing a "helpful" field report attesting that however dumb it is, it somehow passes the butt dyno test. Perhaps all that reaming for $280 has left his posterior numb. 

For prospective advertisers, try reaching out to more-established forumers to help you promote your product lah. Don't be cheapskate. 

↡ Advertisement