Gewinnen Engine Enhancement Tapes?

supersen

Some people mark their CDs with a green marker.

Some people laugh at them saying it doesn't work because his CDs has ones and zeros.

I laugh at people that say CDs has ones and zeros 

All my CDs has pits and no ones or zeros.

:D

↡ Advertisement

i can laugh when i see ppl using these stuff now.

but if u ask me, i tell u i am 1 of the carrot that put those black balls into my fuel tank and hope for some miracle 10+ years ago.

i do not want go into what a mess it create when those balls disintegrate ( inside my fuel tank yeah)🤮

• Haha! 2

Comes to my shop I have some tapes to make your aircon colder, car go faster, mileage x 1.345% better and more power by 2.456%.

MCF price for you only $425.

On 5/10/2019 at 7:56 AM, Sileung said:

I am one of those crazy ( and Fool ) one that actually went there and let them install this Gewinnen engine enhancement tape thing... (and yes, paid for the tapes).  I am extremely skeptical especially I have tried many of such device before and none of them really work.

Didn't expect much and thought it probable not working.  And if it is not working then I can write something about it.......   So a bit of background first. I am driving a 2 years old Opel Astra Sport Tourer  1.0 turbo with an automatic manual gearbox (for those who knows them).  The gearshift is kind of slow and sluggish always when in the "D" mode,  but acceptable because I do not expect the car behaves like a sport car (if you know what i mean).  So I live with it and not expecting much when I go to do the "tape up".   When I reached there, looking at the product,  and thought to myself, how can these few cloth like thingy tape can improve the car performance..... no way.  (By the way,   the tape I saw is different from the picture that was posted here on the first post).

So anyway...  I went ahead and, let them stick the tapes at multiple locations.  They  put tapes on different locations like the air inflow, fuel pipe, turbo air back-flow pipe etc and etc...  and after about 40 minutes it is done and they ask me to try (they do need to wait for the engine to cool down and take out some plastic covers from the engine block in order to do the tapes.   

So, the moment of truth.  When I started the engine it immediately feels smoother (not as rough before and seems less vibration.   Went for a test drive, wow that was amazing !  The car become more willing to go and for some reason even the gear change is quicker ( remember this is an automatic manual gearbox ) and the car is more willing to go.  The lag when changing gear has also disappeared (in the past sometimes it take almost a second to change from 2 to 3 gear, for example).  

Now I am confused.   Does that thing work ?   It seems working to me.  How does it work?  I have no idea.  I only know the car definitely feel more alive.  They do claim to have more power and more fuel efficiency.  I definitely feel more power , but for fuel efficiency.... i need to monitor it longer.  The fact is that because it has more power, I tends to push it harder now so that probably counter the effect.  i will monitor it for a few weeks and see how's the fuel consumption like.  but one thing I do notice immediately is that my "estimated remaining km to fuel" does increased.   Used to be 600+ km once I pump full.  This morning when I pump full, it jumps to 700+ km.    Can't validate that yet.  Will see.

Guess there will be people as crazy as me and go down to try out.    Personally, I am really skeptical to start with about this product and actually telling myself that I will pay this amount to see if I can prove this is not working.  Ended up I was wrong.  Really have no idea how these few tapes can change the behavior of my car engine immediately after the tapes was being put on, especially I cannot really find anything similar on the internet.  But I do enjoy the effect and the car is definitely more alive to drive.

• Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i can laugh when i see ppl using these stuff now.

but if u ask me, i tell u i am 1 of the carrot that put those black balls into my fuel tank and hope for some miracle 10+ years ago.

i do not want go into what a mess it create when those balls disintegrate ( inside my fuel tank yeah)🤮

Your black balls made of what huh?

If not a too personal question.

9 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Your black balls made of what huh?

If not a too personal question.

dun know what special material la, its all keep into a small bag, then the whole bag is drop into the fuel tank. suppose to give 'very good FC'

talk till got dragon and tiger, and dun know what DHL ( or dun know what delivery  )company whole fleet using🤣

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

@Jamesc...you have good knowledge about science,I guess. So do you mean that by adding more grounding cables, it helps? So how much should we add? Thanks.

Edited by Alvinhoo
Did not tag to person

51 minutes ago, Alvinhoo said:

@Jamesc...you have good knowledge about science,I guess. So do you mean that by adding more grounding cables, it helps? So how much should we add? Thanks.

The answer is one. One good grounding cable is all you need and every car comes with at least one grounding cable.

But as a car gets older and the grounding point get dirty and corroded it becomes less effective.

So for older cars you can add multiple grounding points.

So how many extra points do you need? Usually people add 3 to 6.

But if your original is dirty and corroded then all you need is to add one extra one as long as its a good one.

On 3/1/2021 at 4:55 PM, rahulmittal79 said:

I am one of those crazy ( and Fool ) one that actually went there and let them install this Gewinnen engine enhancement tape thing... (and yes, paid for the tapes).  I am extremely skeptical especially I have tried many of such device before and none of them really work.

Am I correct to say that it does (not) work for your ride as what it claimed?