And so Nas Daily decides to shift to SG after all lor

ChaosMyth

i hope he come liao

buy 1 horse for gf, 1 bull and 1 penthouse

thanks for the nation building fund ... [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

He got 12 million followers.  Assuming 20% watch his videos actively, he will get at least 2.4m views per video.

In terms of revenue from youtube, that can range anywhere between US$20ki-US$40k per video depending on what he advertise in those videos. And he is still collecting  recurring revenue from all his past videos.

It is big money if you know how to market and gain the followers. The revenue will then be use for more travels. more F&B and more video production as well. This guy is probably making more money than most traditional business founders out there

In this era, having the most followers is king.

not only that, he will give the tourist promotion board a leg up or a headache depending on how he is treated.

So be careful what you wish for.

And being in closed proximity of our neighbors, I think he may feel a bit unwelcome from time to time. 

Hypersonic

wah... give him pink ic, parachute into amk grc then make him minister of 1-min propaganda videos glorifying miw

these are the talents lhl needs in today’s social media world

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

not only that, he will give the tourist promotion board a leg up or a headache depending on how he is treated.

So be careful what you wish for.

And being in closed proximity of our neighbors, I think he may feel a bit unwelcome from time to time. 

It's really ironic that he was banned from entering malaysia just because he holds an israeli passport. When he is actually an arab-israeli, and malaysia supports the palestinian cause. Politics is crazy.

He wants to move his media company here? In the "154th" country?? [laugh]

Making it is easy. But making it viral is hard.

There are tonnes of videos out there which has only few hundreds to few thousand views even after many years. Hardly gain any traction at all.

Serious youtubers spent a lot of time learning how to do SEO, how to rank well in youtube, how to do the editing so that it is interesting, what content to provide, etc. What you see in front is the easy part. The hard part goes behind in all the content creation, video production and marketing stuff. it is a full time job if you want the video to rank well and some of the top youtubers has a team of people behind it.

Not some. I would say most pro you tubers do it full-time with a team. Or at least someone helping them do video editing.

YouTube also rewards frequent upload of high quality videos. The best frequency is once a day. Hence its a situation of feet running all the time.

• Praise 1

Dear all,

This post is only visible to people in Singapore.

The rumors are true: my company and I are moving to Singapore!

For the past 1,000 days, we had no place to call home. And after looking at the world map for days and weeks at a time, we've concluded that the best place to call home is in Singapore. We just really like the region and the warmth of its people.

We fell in love with the good and the bad - so we're packing our bags and coming soon.

But this time, we wanna arrive with a bang. We wanna throw a big event on a long weekend for everyone. It's a great way to meet up in person, make a video together(!!), talk to you a bit about Nas Daily, talk a bit about you, and showcase other talent in the region.

I don't want your money. It's a free event. We'll do our best to make it fun for you - I promise. You just have to show up.

The event will be on the 20th of April, 4 - 6 PM. Venue is yet to be determined but I'll announce it on the event page. Make sure to follow it for more updates.

Go here: https://www.facebook.com/events/343704252922979/

See you soon!

post-186600-0-26050500-1554197657_thumb.jpg

(edited)

wah ... win liao

looking at the world map for DAYS and WEEKS 

cant find any place but see a bright red dot [thumbsup]

huat ah!

And after looking at the world map for days and weeks at a time, we've concluded that the best place to call home is in Singapore

Edited by Wt_know