And so Nas Daily decides to shift to SG after all lor

ChaosMyth

Training in Singapore lah not working lah

Who is going to follow up and check? There is no auto mechanism to govern this except manual monitoring of job ads and whistle blowing or complaints from public
↡ Advertisement

ginna pis doing research on the internet with no actual industry experience other than talking big on social media

how much truth can he spout?

🙄😬

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Enye said:

ginna pis doing research on the internet with no actual industry experience other than talking big on social media

how much truth can he spout?

🙄😬

when you have money ... can easily TCSS and everyone will follow ... 

• Praise 1

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2019/12/09/most-people-dont-influence-shit-nas-daily-why-influencers-have-five-years-left-and

"He explains why that is important and that he "regrets moving to Singapore" as he has become too spoiled as things are too easy including locations for meetups that takes 15 minutes to get to and the Internet is fast.

"I have everything and the roads are clean. Bam, that's your new standard of living. We all want to have a higher standard of living everywhere around the world. You cannot live in a clean place and all of a sudden be okay with living in a dirty place. You want dirty to become clean, everything to become clean. So living in Singapore has kind of spoiled me cause now I can't live anywhere else," he says.

5 minutes ago, CremornePt said:

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2019/12/09/most-people-dont-influence-shit-nas-daily-why-influencers-have-five-years-left-and

"He explains why that is important and that he "regrets moving to Singapore" as he has become too spoiled as things are too easy including locations for meetups that takes 15 minutes to get to and the Internet is fast.

"I have everything and the roads are clean. Bam, that's your new standard of living. We all want to have a higher standard of living everywhere around the world. You cannot live in a clean place and all of a sudden be okay with living in a dirty place. You want dirty to become clean, everything to become clean. So living in Singapore has kind of spoiled me cause now I can't live anywhere else," he says.

so it’s sinkieland fault

every other day should have break in, mug, electricity and water supply cutoff, siao lang running naked ... 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1